<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Ups and Downs

Sunday, April 26, 2009

listenin to :: It's Alright, It's Ok - Ashley Tisdale

it has been tough for me the past week.
my emotions has become unstable,
& that made me a paranoia & worrier.
I hope this go away as soon as possible,
it's driving me nuts.
ROAR!!

the boyf took the weekend off & headed to Redang with his classmates.
4 days 2 nights vacation, leave the poor me behind

anyhow, I entertained myself by watching few DVDs over the weekend.


one of the 3 movies I have watched are Hotel for Dogs.
I like the story concept of having a hotel for dogs where it can have all the pleasure they want.
I would (if I have a dog) send my dog for that kind of treatment if is not too pricey, hehe.
what talking me, of course it will be pricey right?
*smacks head!
there are some part of the movie features are unreal.
like how can a 10 years old kiddo invent in so many machinery where he has no money to buy any parts of it?
they even have problem buying dog food for the dogs what more machinery parts ey?
Mr. Director, does this question come into your mind before producing this movie?
mind me mind me.
I like kids movie yet I still complain, heh



游龙戏凤,
Robin recommended me to this movie after he watched it with his girlfriend.
& I thought why not watch it office since I have nothing to do ey?

(I always have this thought that is a waste of money to buy HK movie)
the outcome of the movie was good, romantic and funny.
unlike 爱情故事 where the movie was slow yet romantic.
I must say that Andy Lau is really charming & handsome - in the movie.
botox really paid if off, don't you think?
recommended movie



last movie for the night was Baby Mama.
I bought the DVD a very long time ago, was it last year?
now only I took it out from the drawer and watch it.
the story content was good and hilarious.
it makes me have thing of wanting to have a baby, heh!
just kidding of course

like what I have mentioned on my side bar,
this movie is enough laugh for me to recommend.
*tee-hee-hee!

I think I have became a movie addict,
or I already am? heh!

my weekend ain't that bad afterall right?
productive productive.

I had my girls night out session last Tuesday.
this time session was at KLCC.
the shopping mall where I have not been to since I've moved to Kepong.
still the same old KLCC with not much changes.

we had our dinner at Chilis,
ordered my most favourite meal which is Beef Bacon Burger.
never fail to order this burger whenever I dine at Chilis.
not tired of this burger meh?
no, because simply I am stereotype, heh!




3 beautiful ladies *errr-hem!* with a beautiful view behind us

we continued our second session @ Chinoz by The Park.
3 girls with a Carlsberg beer tower, fun fun!
shared our past silly moments & gossips.
we are too pretty that the waiter kept on tease us, heh!
mind me mind me, but it's true!

" I act weird when I see beautiful girls .... "
ROFL

cheers to friendship ladies

* mind the face expression *
we've ordered Carlsberg beer tower at Chinoz

RM80 per tower cheap I guess, no?

I think it is common to camwhore in the washroom, right girls?
so here goes, hehe.
myself, Syee, Eevonn


we 3 left the place around 12am in the morning.
we wouldn't have left if it wasn't the waiter who told us that they are closing already.
what a spoiler!
the carpark was empty when we headed down to the basement,
that explain why 3 sillies were posing at the carpark, heh!


night out with the girls was great.
does the catch-ups where we 3 do not have time to do so.
many secrets were revealed, hoho

like what I have always said,
we should do this more often together.
my dear Eevonn, come back soon ya?


running out of words,
macam tak de inspirations to write today.
till then,
toodles!



« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »