A Random Night, A BBQ
Sunday, April 04, 2010
listenin to :: Run Devil Run - SNSD (Girls' Generation)
I am bored with my current blogskin already.
time to change a new one, been browsing around but nothing catches my eye.
picky picky fussy fussy.
I suppose our usual Saturday nights are usually spend with loved ones, TV, movies, FB or yumcha.
sounds kinda bored huh?
therefore, Audrey decided to have a BBQ get together yesterday night,
to have something else to do for the night rather than stoning at home & nothing to do.
or online message each other & says " HOU RAN SIEN AHHHH! "
the BBQ get together was held at Jia Rong's groceries shop which located at Ulu Kelang.
I am not much of a BBQ person, bunny & I had instant noodles before going over.
just to make sure, if I do not BBQ anything at least I will not be starved to death
even though I said I'm not much of a BBQ person, I ended up BBQ-ed 2 hams, hot dogs & bacons for myself & bunny
right.
it's been awhile since we both last cam-whore together, me likey 
get together-gether
there were hams, bacon, hot dogs, lamb/pork, squids, prawns & fish!
the pork meat that bunny BBQ for the both of us.
it looks like a little piggy, doesn't it? 
myself with Syee, Audrey & Vivian
that was me trying to eat the whole pork
but in the end I had one bite & left it aside 
myself & the guys with frames, Kenneth & Wsern.
after all the mess, food & cleaning up,
we played games & drink at the living room
I just realized, on certain occasions - bunny & Syee happened to always sit together.
& both of them happens to be the important person in my life - 
I don't know what has got into me,
but I suddenly has this mood for K-pop today.
been repeating the same songs over again & again
searching high & low on the internet for catchy Korean songs to be downloaded onto my playlist.
when Justin Bieber songs were played on radio stations,
I did not like him at all - somehow find his voice irritating.
a 13 years old girl, Valerie talked me into it by downloading one of his songs Eenie Meenie
ever since then, I've been singing along to his songs whenever I listen to it.
now, I am downloading his songs too! 
what has got into me, seriously? ROARR!
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »