<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Hello World :)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

listenin to :: Heartbreaker - John Legend ft. MSTRKRFT

the last entry was April 05 and today's date is May 23,
I have been on a way loooooong hiatus, almost a month or so.
ever since I started working, I do not have the extra time to blog anymore.
I work from 9-6, but most of the time I would stayed later than 6pm and go home around 8pm/9pm.
work, work, work and more work piling up ahead
bummed
when I got home after work, I would be dead tired - dinner, online for a bit and sleep.
almost everyday the same routine except for weekends where I have time for myself to spend with bunny & family.

having a slight of short term memory,
I'd figure I really have to blog and keep it updated else I will not remember what I have done for the past month.
not exaggerating, I tend to forget sometimes and I have to rely on my blog to recall what happened.
sadly, that's the way it is.

with a blink of an eye,
I have been working with In2 for a month plus already.
working in an event company, there's definitely a lot of last minute changes which you need to change immediately.
dealing with fussy client is another thing too.
until this very day, I am still trying to get hold of it; still trying to adapt the working environment.
that does not conclude I am not happy with my work, I am happy but sometimes it got me wonder "is this what I want?"
is event industry the field I want to be in?
oh well, I do not have the answer now but I hope time shows.

on another note,
I worked freelance with Marctensia last weekend on 12 hours - Live with Chivalry.
which featured Pitbull, Benny Benasi, Roger Shah and Lisa Lashes.
I know I'm not supposed to work sidelines but I get to see Pitbull and Benny Benasi, why not right?

been wanting to go to the party but no one to go with me bummed
& suddenly Marctensia called up, there I go took up the offer by working with the organizers as Chivas Ambassadors
it was a waste that the kawans did not come together for the party, else it would be so much fun!

before the event starts

picture taken far away from stage,
that makes Pitbull look tiny, hah

a much clearer picture of Pitbull from the LCD screen
oh, don't you think he looks handsome?

I thought I would danced along with the crowd when Pitbull appeared on stage.
to my surprise, I did not.
I wanted to dance along to his songs but knowing I am working, I do not have the OOMPH to dance.
worried what if I got caught not doing my work? OH HO!
how potong-steam, seriously.
all in all,
no regrets working for that event on Saturday night

get to see Pitbull and Benny Benasi, also the party environment was great too!

on another unrelated note,
saw this at Pavilion Shopping Mall yesterday.


an event launch with JJ and Ean living in DiGi Bola! Bola! Bola! Billboard,
50 hours straight of football talk, great prizes, awesome games and activities.
surely something interesting and creative to see on street, hehe.

thought could get myself something by shopping around the mall but nada,
oh nevermind, I have spent enough this month leave it for next month then

bunny & I decided to have something sweet for lunch yesterday.

my favorite from Snowflake - Snowflake Bestseller with grass jelly, grass jelly ice, taro balls & creamer

picture taken while waiting for the dessert to be served
now it makes me want to have one again, sighs


random camwhore shots

on Friday night,
I brought papa and mama to a German Restaurant located at Kepong Baru to celebrate belated Mother's Day.
the name of the restaurant was Stadt Grill German Cuisine & Bistro.
we postponed the small celebration to another day reason was worried that most restaurants will be flooded with people on the actual day.
I am glad that we postponed, I had the extra time to do research on where to bring them for good food




how I came to know about this restaurant was through this website, Malaysia Most Wanted Food.
I must say it was an informative website, I'm sure most food lover must have known about this website already.
I know parents have been wanting to try out german food and most german's restaurant price range are pricey,
but after getting to know this place - the varieties was good and price was reasonable, so why not?


Mushroom Soup as starter, both parents love it
& myself being the weird one still prefer Campbell Canned Mushroom Soup, wtfwtf.
then again, the soup tasted good


when you dine in a German Restaurant, you definitely gotta try out their specialty - Pork Knuckle.
yummy, sweet and crispy


not forgetting German Sausages too,
also simply tasty


overall,
we had a delightful, delicious and enjoyable dinner.
the bill came up total of RM137.65 - reasonable, no?
I am glad that papa & mama enjoyed the dinner, that matters

I wanted to take a picture with them post it up here,
but after paying the bill - papa quickly got up and stood outside the entrance.
roar - apa lah ni


I shall end this post with a picture for you to.....guess


leftover from Friday dinner,
what does the sausage in the picture look like to you?


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »