Waktu Rehat Aksi!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
listenin to :: Peaches - New Heights
with a blink of an eye, I've joined In2 for 7 months already.
throughout these 7 months I've organized 5 events so far - didn't know I actually organized 5 already until I sat down & count with Joanne the other day 
the very recent event was Waktu Rehat Aksi!
in total 15 primary & secondary schools to be visited within Klang Valley & Selangor.
purpose of school tours was to search ONE talent among 15 schools & the talent will be featured on Disney Channel's Waktu Rehat Season 2.
*great exposure at such young age, don't you think?
*
my colleague & I had to go through hundreds of audition video before finalizing the selected 15 schools.
days of watching the videos were like catchin up on TVB series,gotta watch it every night before sleep - I must say some of it were cute and entertainin 
my role for this project was to be a nanny for the Waktu Rehat casts.
I gotta take care of em' like a celebrity's nanny/manager would - take care of them as though they were like my babies
'interestin' role where I have to take care of their wants & needs, protect them from hyperactive fans & gotta make sure everything are perfectly in shape for em'.
I know most stars are picky, I'm blessed to have em' not being picky at all in fact they were real easygoing & nice
I am sure many primary/secondary school girls would die for my role *evil laughs* 
really glad the school tours has finally come to an end!
havin to wake up at 6am in the morning to schools seriously was dreadful & torturing.
I wonder how I did it back in highschool days without havin to complain & achieved full attendance almost every month!
also, havin to think of what breakfast & lunch for em' babies was headache too!
I got a lil' emotional on the last day as I had to say goodbye to my babies whom I have been taking care of for the past 14 days, they were all lovely & been really nice to me
oh wells.
together with Germaine & Sam during setup at Aminuddin Baki
trying to imitate the standee, Anding.
clearly I cannot make it lo! 
Fiza, cute & bubbly makeup artist.
Alaina & Juzzthin, casts from Waktu Rehat
Nasir & Aedy, also casts from Waktu Rehat
Nasir & Nicholas, also casts from Waktu Rehat
Farish, the emcee for the school tours & many other events for Disney Channel.
taken at SK Sri Kelana, last day of school tour 
& not forgettin,
my helpful assistant, Jason 
I am lookin forward to the next big scale event from Disney Channel which I have yet to know what will it be.
being part of Disney Channel's event could really drain out stamina & energy but I would say I had so much fun!
meeting friendly teachers sometimes cranky ones & not forgetting the adorable school kids! 

that's a wrap! 3, 2, 1 Aksi!
Labels: work
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »