<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Guangzhou

Thursday, January 20, 2011

listenin to :: Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - John Mayer

if you were to ask me to describe my Guangzhou trip in one word,
I would say MADNESS!

many people have said Guangzhou are full of good food & cheap shopping,
no doubt about it but no one has ever told me the city is filled with massive amount of people!
seriously, crazy!
Chinese idiom 'people mountain people sea' best describe it all.
I've totally forgotten China is world's first most populous country with 1.3 billion people stunned
how can it not be crowded right? silly me whatevah
apart from the population, food & shopping were pretty good - everything; well most of it are pretty cheap.
especially hair saloons, hair curling + color = RMB188/RM94 shocked *how cheap is that, really!*
you can never get that price in KL, never ever.
was so tempted to get my hair colored but I just got it colored not too long ago, wouldn't it be a waste then?
oh well, probably next time bummed
I hate to say this but people in Guangzhou are really rude and barbarian bitter
when I said thank you, no respond.
when I smile, no respond.
when I'm in their way unintentionally, pushed me away without saying excuse me or sorry.
when the train was really pack, they tried to squeeze in knowing the fact there's no space for them to stand yet they still do it - I could hardly breathe, a slight chance of suffocating myself to death inside the train.
is it hard to have some manners, friendliness & courtesy in you people? whatevah

when comes to traveling, I'm the type of person who like to go sightseeing;
understand the culture & people of other country - what they have & we don't in Malaysia
basically that's what travelling all about right?
however traveled to Guangzhou for the first time I did not get to do any sightseeing,
it turned out to be a shopping vacation instead bummed
papa said there are nothing much around to look see thus we shopped all the way.
oh well, probably next time round.
mummy had her first worst travel experience ever, her luggage was not delivered to Guangzhou;
it was delivered elsewhere, God knows where it gone to shocked
though there was nothing valuable in the luggage but all clothes & necessities were inside, that includes my coat too!
damn weather was 7°C then, FML X_X"
I had to act all heroine without a coat just so mummy don't have to worried about me,
but deep down my heart I was screaming repeatedly "OMG! damn cold! kill me please! FML!" laughing
traveled in long sleeves dress & stocking only my way to hotel, the hotel is 10mins away from Metro.
I had one too many orgasm within that 10mins - especially when the cold wind blew - woots! best orgasm I've ever had wtfwtf bummed

五宝云吞面, best wantan mee I've ever had! silly

city view from the hotel room, absolutely breathtaking during the night - overlooking the famed Pearl River

weather damn cold during the day, bought a cute glove to kept my hands warm

Beijing Lu, one of Guangzhou's famous pedestrian streets
got myself a pair of boots & trendy coat just so I look like one of them Guangzhou people
Imma wannabe, I know silly

damn cute Coca-Cola train

mummy: "WAH girl, since when you own an electronic shop in Guangzhou?!"
me: "huh?! *blurs*"
mummy: "look at the ad board! isn't that your Chinese name? I mean quite close la"
me: "whadde! *laughs*"
just so you know, my Chinese name is 苏亦宁 - as you can see the electronic shop name 苏宁, the middle name went missing silly
perasan much? can I sue the owner for using my name? wtfwtf silly

Pearl River New City, 天河
went to the famous shopping mall, TeeMall (no difference to any of our shopping malls in KL)

Chocolate Milkshake from Dairy Queen
it doesn't look like one, does it? wasted my money, roar! bitter

one of the train stations, Zoo Railway Station

did ya noticed One Dollar Coffee's very much similar to Starbucks Coffee's?
copycat betul-betul! & oh! the drink I had was Chocolate Ice Blending, what a creative name silly

went shopping alone on the 2nd last day, it was good well at least I don't have to keep reporting to my parents wherever I'm going - just go wherever I wan to
& look what I got myself into while I was on my way back to the hotel?!
people congestion at the busiest railway station in Guangzhou whatevah
nearly pengsan when I saw the amount of people

my purchases from Guangzhou, mmmm not satisfied not satisfied!
I want more wtfwtf laughing

to sum it all up,
the vacation was good.
despite the fact that people are rude & what not, I had fun
shopping would be so much better if it wasn't for its winter season else I'll shop till I drop laughing
thank you both mummy and papa for the trip, trip I needed to get work out of my mind heart

will I go to Guangzhou again?
most definitely! would love to go there during summer but MEH papa said the weather gonna be a killer.
oh well, for the sake of shopping don't care silly teeheehee!
now, I can't wait for the next trip! it's gonna happen by end of February, wootza! laughing

Labels:


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »