Purple Cane
Sunday, January 23, 2011
listenin to :: Work - Jimmy Eat World
could not remember when was the last time I watch a movie in cinema.
have been working crazily in office, left the office at 9pm or 11pm every other day.
practically no time for entertainment during weekdays except for weekends.
when I have the time to myself I would rather choose to stay home, snuggle myself in bed & sleep as much as I can.
life been pretty lifeless with repeated routines.
soon enough I will marry off to my work or I already have? 
it was until yesterday I had the sudden urge to watch movie but as I know there are no good movies showing in cinema yet.
then Winson suggested to watch Great Day, heard great reviews of it so why not? 
had our dinner together before movie at Purple Cane Tea Restaurant @ The Gardens.
Purple Cane created a new food concept with the usage tea - healthy, ain't it?
Winson was so worried I might not enjoy the food because he knows really well I am picky over food
true enough but I am trying to learn to try food recommended by friends so as long is not spicy 
as I walked in I could smell the strong scent of Bak Kut Teh & other dishes, I presume it would be good 
ain't that picky after all ey? 
the restaurant's interior carved out a warm, comfortable & cozy environment that the moment you step in it will made you feel hearty
Aromatic Cripsy Duck cooked with Lychee Black Tea *yumz!
*
Dong Ding Oolong Soup *yumz!
* love the soup & also enjoyed sipping it a different way
Home-made Braised Beancurd in Tea Sauce topped with minced chicken *yumz!
*
satisfying dinner and will be back for more.
gonna treat the familia as one of our monthly dinner 

9 years of friendship and still counting 
& oh! trimmed my hair lil & with bangs - urgh horrible 

saw this cute lion at Mid Valley, the mall was filled with an atmosphere of Chinese New Year excitement
don't know what got me into taking this picture - maybe of its cute size
just so you know, I'm afraid of lion dance's lion - would cry out loud if it ever gets near me 


mama asked what movie I watched with Winson yesterday.
told her Great Day & she was really surprised
why would I picked that movie as mama knows her daughter really well that she does not support local films. what's more I watched it in Gardens Signature, which was really unusual of me 
movies that worth watching I'll watch it in Gardens Signature but this is a local film - really really unusual.
indeed, I don't support local acts.
reason being because I'd always have this impression local films are stupid & pointless - eg CicakMan or Anak Dara.
the movie name sounded damn idiotic itself already & I'm really surprise people would pay to watch 
Great Day was far better than the first movie Tiger Woohoo.
I find Woohoo's storyline was rather pointless & lame however Great Day's humors were funnier & storyline was really meaningful - nearly teared at the end of the movie but I held back;
afraid Winson would tease me for being a crybaby 
all in all,
a movie with great laughter with our very local dialect communication and also a great family value to be exposed.
I would say is a really good local film, I'm impressed 
*thumbs up!*
gonna get the DVD & watch it again together with familia 
Saturday night ended by joining Jwin Hon, Nick & the rest for karaoke at Red Box Gardens.
straight after my movie with Winson.
power house! 
Labels: Fun Fun Fun
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »