<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

White Affair

Thursday, June 09, 2011

listenin to :: Fallin' Out - Keyshia Cole

stumbled upon one of the old entries in 2007.
literally face palm myself after reading it, couldn't believe what I have blogged
shocked
immediately show lesbie partner the entry, she feel like slapping me after reading it too! whatevah
you may wonder which entry it was but ain't gonna share the link as I'm too embarrassed,
you gotta dig it out of 356 entries which I highly doubt anyone would do so
silly
. . . . . .
till this day, I still couldn't believe what I've said.
the way I blog was really bitchy (not that I'm a bitch then, maybe something went wrong that day) and vulgar
shocked
I don't blame myself, not that I'm defending myself but I was only 19 then!
couldn't think straight, childish and immature
shocked
having to blog for 5 years and to read some of my old entries,
I realized I've grown up and changed in certain ways;
well one of it I can tell is the way I blog and the way I perceive things I guess?
reason I can keep up blogging as I rely on it to remind myself what have I done the past years
& of course to see how much I've changed, like a yearly key performance index wtfwtf
silly
or face palm myself whenever I read something stupid that I've blogged silly

alright, enough of my stupidity already.

the party people party altogether at Zouk 2 weeks ago to celebrate Kah Hon's birthday & also to welcome Victor home from UK.
we have all sort of reasons to party every weekend, don't we?

there are not much to talk about when it comes to clubbing, may the pictures do the talking then
behold, pictures were all bling-i-fied; loving the effects heart

showed up in Zouk just for Nick
Nick got completely turned off when he saw the mood-less me stood aside not having fun at all

pictures from Samantha & Syazwan

with Vivian, Jwin Hon, Kah Hon & Leo

not sure what have gotten into me and lesbie partner that we went 4Play last 2 weeks.
usually we don't bother going as we have to wake up for work the next day,
if I'm not mistaken we went because Leo invited as one of his friend Jim came down from Singapore & would like to party that night.
so happened Jim's sister Jessie also celebrating her birthday in Zouk, so yyeeaapp we all just tagged along.
birthday theme was everyone gotta dress up in white.

first time partying behind the DJ console, fun! laughing

everyone dressed in white, beautiful betul silly

with Jim, Danny, lesbie & Leo

Sambuca, awful cocktail ever!

bumped into college mate Ken and Ian

with sayang Putera, Ian & Jim

4Play never failed to keep us hype up,
everyone partied and drank the night away.
although the crowd were much different than before, very young and B-Boy crowds;
yet it did not affect us and was one of the funniest night ever where everyone have already left the club
all of us stayed at the VIP lounge do not want to leave; sat there & sang to the song hitam kuning hitam kuning till lesbie & I dragged them to leave else they would have just sat there hitam kuning hitam kuning all the way
laughing
wonder what hitam kuning hitam kuning all about?
heard of the song Black & Yellow by Wiz Khalifa?
while the DJ played the song Black & Yellow, one of the waiter translated the song in BM and immediately it got stuck in our head so yyeeaapp; that's how hitam kuning hitam kuning came from
silly

lesbie & I both had trouble waking up the next day,
dead zombies in the office
silly
that's when we told ourselves no more activities during weekdays,
activities like these shall leave it for weekends where we do not need to worry bout getting up for work the next day.
but it seems like we'll never follow/listen what we have told ourselves to, as usual
laughing

-- with lesbie partner, heart

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »