<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Back in Action!

Saturday, August 06, 2011

listenin to :: Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez


ahhh.. the time to finally blog
road tour has come to an end and I have my daily life back to normal again.
not that the road tour is not any normal,
just that the whole road tour was hectic; gotta pack and go to 4 different states every week.
by traveling to different state every week drained out my energy and it's really tiring.
boy I am glad it is over now
laughing

probably will blog about my road tour the next entry, heh!


been missing in action from the playground for 6 weeks.
gonna catch up with all the fun that I've missed previously
silly
just kidding!

on a unrelated note,
I've noticed one thing about not partying for 6 weeks.
which is my face complexion got better

previously both side of my cheeks were full of pimples, no matter how much I cleanse it; pimples come and go come and go
really annoying and saddening
bummed
as per Joanne said, must be the smoke & dust in club which made the pimples got worse.
I didn't believe her at first but for not partying 6 weeks proved me wrong
shocked
yyeeaapp! gotta cut down the parties so that the pimples will not haunt me again
I must say Hada Labo & Aqua Label products are good, perhaps female readers whom happen to read this may give the product a try

with Carmen

with Jwin and my infamous smelling hair pose silly

have no idea why the camera lens jammed but still a nice picture

Leo! have not been able to catch up with him since I started the road tour

with Leo's sweetheart, Doris - a really nice girl

with Danny

with Leo and Jwin Hon

& finally the partner in crime showed up heart

with Vivian and Syee

lastly, with Vivian, Syee and Ezra

party as usual at Zouk.
the night ended by witnessed a couple drama outside of the club while I was having lok-lok to detox.
didn't know the couple was fighting until the boyf got out the car & started yelling asking the girlf to get out from the driver's seat.
the girlf ignored & that's when the boyf started knocking & kicking his own car door, Leo said the car got dented
shocked
what happened unexpectedly next was the boyf took a big stone threatened the girlf,
if she don't get out he will smash the window with the big stone
shocked
of course by witnessing such dramatic & crazy actions, Leo quickly went up & stopped the couple.
I can't imagine what would happened if the boyf really smash his own car window & the girlf will be badly scratched
shocked
will the girlf forgive him if the glass window scratch her face accidentally?
seriously, the stupid things you do under the influence of alcohol
whatevah
I wonder how the couple face each other next day when they sober up?
I know it's none of my business but hope everything goes well for them & the boyf don't threaten the girlf that way again, it's really really bad.

oh well, am running out of words.
time to sleep and wake up for work tomorrow, gosh!
how dreadful!

before and after
self pamper time, to the saloon for hair wash heart

Labels: ,


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »