listenin to :: Step - Kara
the familia spent their Saturday afternoon over the last weekend at Paddington House of Pancakes.
was surprised when mama asked for teatime in the afternoon, knowing my parents they would rather spent their weekends at home than going out to shopping malls.
reason being shopping malls are really crowded on weekends and they don't like the scene.
it was until I got there only I knew why my parents came out for teatime.
mama got ourselves pancakes deal from MyDeal at RM7.90 where the original price was RM20.88.
awesome deal, don't you think? 
mama was one of 4014 person to purchase this deal!
imagine the amount of money both parties earned, crazy! 
 |
| interior like this always caught my attention |
 |
| Signature Gourmet Swedish Pancake, Banana & Coconut |
 |
| Signature Gourmet Swedish Pancake: Strawberries and Peaches |
 |
Signature Gourmet Swedish Pancake: Cinnamon Apple & Pineapple this deal comes with a Ice Lemon Tea as well, what more can you ask for from such a good deal right? |
 |
yours truly with all 3 flavours pancakes among 3 of it, I like banana and coconut the most! yummeh! |
 |
| familia happily nomz nomz nomz |
 |
my loving parents even mama like my Perry crew t-shirt, heh! |
 |
| Tan and Wong family |
later in the late evening,
went karaoke with Jwin Hon at Loud Speaker, Kota Damansara.
no matter how much I love to sing while driving but I hardly take the initiative ask friends out for karaoke.
I'm really shy to sing in-front of friends no matter how close we are yet I still feel shy.
and secondly, I couldn't stand listening to my own voice out loud because my voice sounded a lil' cartoon-ish.
as when I start singing, friends tend to laugh at my voice; embarrassing much!
so yyeeaapp!
and this time round I asked Jwin Hon because I felt like singing that day.
I felt comfortable singing with him because he for one don't laugh at the way I sing and any songs that I chose he'll sing with me, awesome!
 |
| really cute print |
 |
what I really like about Loud Speaker is its cosiness and it's cheap! there are no hidden charges like other karaoke place not sure if you notice there's a screen next to Jwin Hon, that's the touch screen where you select your songs yyeeaapp! touch screen, hi-tech much! and lastly, after singing one complete song there's this system where it tells you what's your singing score, I know is just bullshit but still it's fun! |
 |
| Jwin Hon the poser and myself |
don't you just enjoy spending weekends like this?
I do