Feng Shui?
Monday, April 13, 2009
listenin to :: I Did It For Love - BoA ft. Sean Garrett
I have been applying a few jobs on Marketing Executive position recently.
or more like Sales & Marketing Executive - as what they claimed when they called me for interview.
response has been good as 4 companies already called me up for interview
I did not went for the first interview because I read through the job scope again,
only to find out it was some Sales Team position 
I am a very soft person,
I do not like to push/force people.
when people give me their excuse/reason - I will buy it.
(that depends on what kind of situation, of course
)take my current job for instant,
the DiGi ambassadors could not deliver their job during roadshow because of exams & assignments;
and yes, I believed it.
I tell my dumb boss the reason and he will be like..
" NO genji. do you really think they are busy with all these!? I don't think so! you gotta push "
apparently my dumb boss thinks we university students are very free.
yes to the private universities but no to the local universities.
local universities students have to attend night classes and private universities don't.
they have CGPA to keep up, is a MUST to maintain least 3.0 and above else you're out.
where as private universities minimum 2.0,
if you're lower than that; you can always bribe.
tell me if I'm wrong
hence I completely understand them if they could not make it to work.
because I am a student myself too.
I will not give up my studies for a lousy pay job.
besides that,
I do not like to hard sell or con people, which most salesmen does.
to be a sales person, you must persuade kaokao.
when I try my best to persuade and people reject, I will not persuade again.
simply because I don't like to force people,
but salesmen would persuade again because they have thick skin & I don't wtfwtf.
. . . . .
to make it really simple,
I do not like to take NO for an answer.
(also depends on what kind of situation, of course
)
that is why when there are jobs involve in sales - I try to avoid it, best not take it.
just so you know.
went for an interview today at Master Academy of Chinese Metaphysics.
do not think I am superstitious over Feng Shui but how I managed to get this job interview is really funny & random!
one day, I met this Indian Man (Jeff) at my regular DVD shop
he was looking through the DVDs where I was busy talking with the in-charge person for selling me a lousy version of X-MEN wtfwtf
while waiting for the fella to get me my new purchase DVDs, Jeff started a conversation with me
" hey beautiful girl, how do you born to be so beautiful? "
* completely speechless because it was so random! *
" erm thank you for the compliment but I don't know? "
* when I told the girlfriends about it, they said I should have said " I got it from my mama ~ "
LOL *
& so he carried on by asking what am I doing currently, where do I stay and work etc.
he also asked me what are my job scopes and pay,
I find it weird to tell him my pay but without hesitation I told him and he was like...
" shit! that is so low! do you want a better pay job? is a marketing executive position and do not need to go out meet clients. do you know Joey Yap?"
" ermm heard of him yeah why? "
" my friend is working under his company right now and they are in need of marketing executive. so why don't you give my friend a call and see what he can do about it "
" alright, will do. thanks! "
dodgy it may sound but since it is Joey Yap so why not?
the office is in MidValley so I don't think it will be a scam right?
after all, I am looking for a new job thus I called the number he gave me
& got myself an interview with them today.
the working environment was really modernize.
the interview went on well too.
the way both interviewers talk to me sound like I have the chance to work with them
but all these can only be confirmed when I get a call from them
I do hope I can work for this company because of its experience that I can gain from it
*cross fingers
for the very first time I filled in my time of birth in the job application form, hah!
really really superstitious.
" do you have any issues with Feng Shui? "* I know it is a standard question to ask but oh come on! If I have, I will not apply for the job right?
"
just noticed that this entry is getting a lil' too wordy.
spice it up with some pictures that I took with my bestie a month back
one of my favorite picture with bunny 
bunny, myself & eevonn.
picture was taken a month back at Glitters, Pavilion
the boyfriends and us 
we are the main character, famous kan?
* vonnie - " come, i cover your arm so that you arm won't look big *thoughtful of her horh? 
2 more interviews to go tmrw in the morning and afternoon,
I wonder how will the interview go and working environment like? 
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »