<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

listenin to :: Hatin's On The Club - Rihanna ft. The Dream

& so I went for the 2nd interview this morning,
Marcus Evans it was, located at Jalan Sultan Ismail, Central Plaza.
kudos to GoogleMap for guiding me the way to the office

it even teaches you how to use shortcut way to your destination, cool ey? no?

while waiting to be greeted by the in-charge person,
I saw my senior walking by the corridor,
we were surprised to bump into each other.
he did not stay to catch up with me as he was on his way for a meeting.
. . . . .
I was then brought by the in-charge person (Ms Courtney) to the Marketing Department for the interview.
the office was well lighted up and had a beautiful view of the city.
the interview was alright, I suppose?
because there are certain questions that she asked I do not know how to answer.
I have been to few interviews already & I realized the famous interview questions are:


" where do you see yourself in 5 years time? "
this is one question that got me frustrated, I know it is standardize but seriously,
do you
(interviewer) know where will you be in 5 years time? I don't think so.
I bet you didn't know to answer back then when your interviewer ask you.
not unless you're bragger then you can answer it well


" do you see yourself fit into this position? "
another question which got me frustrated too & yes again I know it is standardize...
with you (interviewer) describing it verbally sounds like an easy position
then again, you gotta try it then only you will know right?

" why marketing executive? "
obviously I am student majoring in Marketing that's why la marketing, duh!


stupid questions I must say but I don't blame them.
why don't you question yourself first then only you question the interviewee?

& for the very first time,
I'd been given a spelling test

words like Head of Information Technology, Human Resource etc.
she also gave me questions like " I list out the company names and you tell me which industry they're in? "
I think out of 10 company names she questioned I could only answer 3

*smacks head!
I should consider reading newspaper more, should I?

anyhow, I just got a call from Ms Courtney - will be attending the 2nd interview on Thursday.
most likely to have a job with them, no?
but I don't like the working hours nor the location, is freaking 8.30am-5.30pm!
I can't even wake up at freaking 9am what more 7am!?


I did not went for 3rd interview in the afternoon.
got there on time and couldn't find the stupid office.
called the in-charge person gazillion times but no one answer the phone!
& worse of all, their company name was not on the bulding directory board

which I find it really really weird.
since no one answer the phone and no name on the directory board,
is best for me to leave the place because is sound scary and dodgy

safety first!
the fella called me back 20 minutes after I left the place and I did not bother to answer, heh!
so unprofessional of me, i know

girls night out.
picture taken on last Friday at Eckywoobee, TTDI


my dull hair needs a new color.
should it be dark or bright color? mmmm~
what say you?



« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »