1920's Mafia Party Night
Sunday, June 14, 2009
listenin to :: Calling You - Kat DeLuna
searching high & low the perfect outfit for 1920's Mafia theme party is not easy
it was alright for me because I got the idea of what to wear by Google.
however, it was not easy for bunny's case.
back then in the 1920's, Mafia Men dressed formally - blazer & all sorts.
bunny did not want to go with blazer because he said he will look like a bouncer,
agreed to what he said.
therefore, both of us went Sungei Wang to do some shopping together.
we both are very generous do shopping just for a theme party, yes we are
( how often do we get to attend theme party ey? so do it only la )
the boyf managed to get himself a vest & fedora hat at a affordable price.
my theme outfit for that night
working blouse, short pants, fishnet stocking & oh! fedora hat.
myself & my Mafia lover.
myself with Syee & Alvin
mama, daughter & papa 

happy birthday hun
, I hope you had a blast that night.
I think these pictures tell enough of what happened on Saturday night.
birthday party was at Zouk Phuture,
most people who attended the party were in fedora hats except for the birthday girl.
Elaine dressed accordingly to the theme - exactly like how women dress in the 1920's
. . . . .
all in all,
the party went on well but bunny & myself did not enjoyed ourselves.
probably because of the huge unknown crowd & the club was jam packed 
I have just received a sms from my soon to be manager.
she said her team hit target last weekend & entitled to an extra day off on Tuesday,
hence I will only report to work on Wednesday.
I wonder is it a good or bad news for me ey?
previously she said start work on the 3rd then postponed to 16th & now to 17th.
why do I have a feeling that I don't get to start work ey?
*tsk tsk!
Labels: Birthdays, Crubbing
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »