<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

爱心早餐

Friday, June 12, 2009

listenin to :: Stuck with Each Other - Shontelle ft. Akon

due to certain circumstances,
it's been 2 months plus that the boyfriend did not stayed over at my place.
since he came over yesterday night,
I've decided to cooked him breakfast in the morning



bought cooked hams, onion cheese sausages & eggs for breakfast,
& top if off with Sunkist Orange Juice (my favorite brand for juices)

the boyf said it is something not handmade from me,
because all the food that I cooked are all ready made.
*pfft!

eventhough the food are all ready made,
but it did put a smile on the boy's face when he saw the breakfast placed on the dining table.
I'm glad I made him happy



I wonder when will I be cooking for him again, mmmm?


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »