<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Glam Nerd

Monday, June 08, 2009

listenin to :: Touch My Hand - David Archuletta

went for an evening shopping with mummy yesterday.
it seems like I can only spend time with mummy when papa is not around,
I wonder what happened to our mother-daughter session we used to had?


good bargains are in major outlet stores now.
mummy & I got ourselves a good deal at Padini Concept Store,
8 working blouses for RM277.20 - good deal can?
if it wasn't for the 70% discount per piece,
one blouse would cost RM99, pricey betul

thank you mummy for the working outfits that you have bought for me

attended Kate's birthday party last Saturday night.
it was held Duta Vista & the theme of the party was Glam Nerd.
a creative theme where everyone have to dressed up in boxer (compulsory) & any top you like.
nerd specs are the IN thing right now,
I wanted to get one for myself (to look like a nerd) but I was to lazy to head down to KL just to get it.
therefore, instead of dressing up to be a nerd;
I ended dressing up like a school girl.
& who said school girl cannot be a nerd huh?

Audrey, Syee & Wsern did a good job in dressing up,
they have the potential to be one Glam Nerd, heh!


does he remind you of God of Gambler?

I look like one school teacher & Syee is my student, wtfwtf!

the nerds showing their butts off


we played
" the one who pulls hand out of ice box will have to drink a can of beer game "
I lousy, I pulled my hand out first
pfft!

myself with the birthday girl, Kate.

once again, happy birthday love

it shows clearly that I failed to be a nerd, tsktsk!
more pictures up on facebook.
next birthday coming up on Saturday,
this time round the theme will be Mafia 1920s'
bunny & I are having headache figuring what to wear for the party.

how on earth are we going to dress up like Mafias?
carry guns and walk around the club?

*headaches

one more week to go
& I will be starting work next Tuesday.
I am excited with the new job & environment,
but apart of me worried the politics that I will be facing with colleagues,
worried that I may click well with them because of the age gap.
oh well...
at least next week onwards,
I do not need to wake up from sleep & think of what to do for the day,
enough of restless & lifeless lifestyle already.


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »