<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Chocolate Pudding

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

listenin to :: No Boundaries - Kris Allen

I am a happy girl today.
mummy bought a new computer & it was delivered to our house today.
jumps around when the new desktop was placed on the newly desk

although the family have to share the same computer,
but nevermind, so as long I don't need to use my slow lappy then I'm happy

I do not need to wait 30 minutes just to load Mozilla Firefox,
do not need to use the old version of Window Messenger,
& much more, everything is just fast - I'm happy!


followed mummy to her usual baking ingredient shop today.
she shopped for her ingredients where I loitered around & being a bimbo wondering what the ingredients for.
one of the sales girl came up to us and promote their pudding making powder.
whatever she said managed to convinced my mum & I to get one packet of our favorite pudding flavor.
mummy chose GreenTea & I chose Chocolate (my favorite)


I got excited with the simple idea of making my own pudding.
after mummy have done with her errands,
we headed home & I start prepare with all the things that I'll need.
. . . . .
if you're wondering how simple it is,
allow me to show you my making process

(the reason I'm doing so, so that I can prove to my brothers that I can cook/bake!)

mummy " the whole family can cook except you and papa "
me " you're wrong! I can but I'm just too lazy
"

* * * * * *

mummy " your mummy here so lazy also know how to cook & bake. how come you don't know? "

me " that's why you have a daughter who is even lazier
"


firstly, you will need to purchase your favorite pudding flavor which cost RM7.90 per pack.
(they have flavors of greentea, caramel, coffee, jasmine, mango, peach, chocolate & etc.)

secondly, boil 1250ml water & once its boiled, turn heat to low.

thirdly, pour it one pack of pudding powder (bit by bit) so it will be easy to stir. once you have poured all the powder, stir until it's fully dissolve.

fourthly, while you're cooking the mixture - you may get ready your mould (any designs that you want)
but since it is pudding,
it is best to use small little cups so you may serve it as a dessert for family/friends.

fifthly, when everything is ready then you may pour the mixture into mould
& set in fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.

lastly, this is our my chocolate pudding looks like 2 hours later

easy like ABC isn't it?
it's just like cooking maggie mee.
put the noodles in, cook it then you may eat it already.
I know there's nothing to hoo-hah about,
at least I took the initiative to learn something on my own - good enough I must say

since Father's Day is around the corner,
you may consider making one for your daddy.
trust me,
he will definitely feel he is the happiest dad on earth & the sweetest thing you have ever gave him

I served the pudding for the family after dinner dessert.
mummy was happy that finally I make something for her to eat.
although the cool looking papa did not comment anything,
but I am sure what I made makes him happy

*tee-hee-hee!

mummy " after 20 years, my daughter has finally made something for me to eat. sure it's going to taste sweet "
me " "


I have finally boosted up my courage & watch He's Just Not That Into You yesterday night.
you must be wondering why on earth do I need to boost up my courage to watch this movie right?
that's because if any movie have anything to do with affairs/cheating/betrayal, it will have me simply think on unnecessary things.
my boyf did not cheat on me of course,
but whenever I watch such scenes - the insecure feelings of being in a relationship haunts me.
questions like Why do Mens have to cheat? Will bunny do that to me in future? ponders in mind.
& honestly, such questions are really annoying.
mind me, I am a very sensitive & insecure person

. . . . .
back to the movie,
to my surprise - I enjoyed it

& yes, there are cheating scenes in it but let's just ignore (I dislike Scarlett Johansson at the moment you'll know why)
this movie is funny, charming & genuine look at relationships, completely into this movie!
need I say more?
watch it watch it!


I've just watched Twilight Saga: New Moon trailer,
and boy oh boy..
I can't wait till the movie to be shown in the cinemas!

will definitely drag the bunny to watch it with me!
(why can't director films the movie lil' faster?!)



"if you need to mark your territory so badly, maybe you shud just pee on her."
Chuck Bass - Gossip Girl

Labels:


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »