<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]


Monday, June 01, 2009

listenin to :: Touch My Hand - David Archuletta

today is one productive day.
I cleaned up my room by vacuuming, mopping & wiping.
& of course change to a clean new bedsheets (it smells nice
)
I don't understand why does my room stores up so much dust!
now it is clean but a week later, there will be dust around.
is there anything to prevent so much dust in your room? it's annoying!

it is only one room to clean and already I feel tired
I wonder how mothers or maids manage to clean up the whole house, especially double-storey.





watched Terminator Salvation with the other half last Saturday.
we expected more from the movie because from the trailer it looked so chun,
& we personally thinks that the movie was so-so & a lil over-rated.
some part of the scenes are lil fakey too, ain't as good as Transformers.
I would say buy the DVD & watch it at home

Christian Bale & Sam Worthington is so hot-hot!

remember the stupid fella that ramp into bunny's car?
& so I accompanied bunny to meet the sergeant yesterday afternoon.
we waited for the sergeant outside his room where he was happily chatting away with a friend.
waited least 20 minutes, tell me what kind of sergeant is this?
Malaysia memang Boleh lah!

expected him to understand the whole accident situation,
instead once we sat down; the sergeant indirectly nag bunny for not report the case after the incident.

bunny " I thought you can make the report within 24 hours? "
sergeant " no. that only applies for those who got injured in the accident. but you don't have, you gotta report immediately "
" ohhh. I didn't know that. "
" you can read from the rules here *far away from us where we could not see a word!* "

also, he nagged bunny for not checking his report properly.
the stupid fella's car plate number is WPW but in the report was APW.
the sergeant make it as though that you need to bribe him to change the alphabet from A to W
(what so difficult to change one bloody alphabet?!)
like I said, Malaysia memang Boleh lah!

. . . . .
then comes to the main point already,
before bunny could say anything the sergeant said

" tu orang cakap you salah, sekarang siapa salah. bumper dia jatuh ooo "
" . . . masalah dia tapi dia salah la!! "
" accident memang cam ni. dia cakap you salah, you cakap dia salah "
" saya tau tapi habis sekarang macam mana? you tak mau dengar cerita saya ke? "

if you're wondering, yeah...
the stupid fella accused bunny for ramping into him

what kind of idiotic person wey!
you wanna make up stories, also make up a common sense right!?
if bunny ramp into him, the left side of his car will have scratches but no & bunny's front part would have too!
even the drawing that the idiotic drew to show the sergeant the situation also a lie!
the sergeant followed us to our car after hearing to bunny's explanation to check upon the damages.
& thank god,
there are mind sense in the sergeant's mind.
he agreed to bunny's story & claimed is the idiotic's fault.
so MR.IDIOTIC be prepared to receive summon from police & your license points will be demerited.
serve you right!


ya know,
there will be an in-charge person to take picture of your car damages right?
we got there with the sergeant to inform him to take picture of the car.
& guess what?
the bloody police took his own sweet time to eat lunch & anything he could possibly do to make us wait

I know is a Sunday & you're a fukn police but that does not mean you should slumber!?
take one bloody photo & you can enjoy your lunch again.

" can I port to his superior about his behavior a!? feel like whackin him up wey! "
" what's the point? they are all pigs & you think they will layan you meh?! "
" let it be la. let's grab lunch "

sorry if I am being racist & all,
but I couldn't help but to think that way - facts are facts;
nothing can change that.

" do you believe in justice baby? "
" I do not believe justice in Malaysia because simply there is no justice here. "


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »