<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Bad Crime in Malaysia

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

listenin to :: Patron Tequila - Paradiso Girls ft. Lil' Jon

while I was watching Night at The Museum 2 with bunny an hour ago,
I received a call from Annelin saying that my manager, Rine got robbed @ Kuchai Lama while she was on her way home from yumcha.
I was shocked & I immediately asked bunny to stop the movie,
told him what happened & said it's better for me to head home already.
(since the culprit is around, is better to leave sooner! to avoid unnecessary thing to happen
)

what I have been told was,
the idiotic fella smashed the driver's window & snatched Rine's bag

I am really glad that nothing happen to her.
. . . . .
I have been reading a lot of emails or from the newspaper about such matters.
it made me worried, then again I will think - what can I do about it besides be extra careful wherever I go?

parents have been nagging me about the same matter but I tend to ignore
because I believe,
if meant to happened then no matter what you do, it will happen & you cannot avoid it.
(that's what I always believe la..)
yet parents said it can be avoided so erm I don't know laaa...

I am sure most of you know that Malaysia is not a safe place anymore, it never was.
bad crimes consistent increasing everyday

now I'm having headache on where to put my handbag when I drive.
ladies,
please do not leave your bag at the back or left side of passenger seat while you drive,
I think it is best to leave your bag on the car base where the idiotic cannot reach.
& oh! one more thing,
please make sure everything & yourself inside the car already then only you start the car engine,
I realised most ladies like to start engine with the car door wide open

(I wonder why so & this action is extremely dangerous!)
please, please be extra alert & careful wherever you go.
it's never too late to do so & practice it


(this entry sounds more like an email already, *smacks head!
am getting long-winded but it's for everyone good! seriously!)

on the unrelated note,
bunny & I watched Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince on Sunday night @ Midvalley.
outcome of the movie was good but I forgotten what was the storyline before the half blood prince.
most likely to get the 5 in 1 DVD of Harry Potter and watch it all over again to understand better



last Friday,
7 of us headed to Souled Out to celebrate Syee's birthday
& they were myself, bunny, Syee, Audrey, Wsern, Robin & Muncheng.

till then,
shall end this entry with pictures taken on last Friday night.
& it's time to head to bed already







« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »