Skype Webbie
Monday, July 27, 2009
listenin to :: Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
on a lovely Monday evening,
Genji Soh & Boey Winson decided to go on Skype for a video call
the funny part was,
the whole video conferencing was like a deaf date - one person talk & the other person doesn't.
I can hear Boey talk but he couldn't because I do not have a mic!
what I did was, anything that he said I just nod/shook my head,
or reply it through Windows Live Messenger.
though is a lil' troublesome but is still simple like ABC ryte? 
above pictures taken while we were video conferencing.
Boey told me not to upload it on blog but I shall just ignore and go ahead with it,
because it is something to be remembered of what!
like how often do we both get to do this?
sighs,
I miss those days where we 3 of just us spend time together.
guess will have to wait another year or so to do that again.
hate you la! 
you rock, don't ever change 
Labels: random
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »