<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Deal

Sunday, July 05, 2009

listenin to :: Zero Gravity - David Archuletta

after attended 2 corporate events for the past weeks,
I have finally closed one deal today!
*hip-hip-hOoRay!
boy oh boy, I really considered myself lucky - seriously.
I was whining to my colleague why does my morning clients always have to be Malays?
(not that I'm being racist, because the ones I've met yesterday & last Sunday were voucher hunters
)
& thankfully,
the one I've met today was not voucher hunter but potential buyer

my colleague even asked whether I want take the client, if no she can change to someone else.
thank god I stick to the one she arranged for me,
or else I could have loss a deal today


some people were very happy for me especially my manager, Rine.
by right - all sorts of happy feelings should be running around in my emotions,
but instead;
I felt immune & lil' unhappy

(I dunno why so)
one thing for sure that made me happy & relieved was I finally have money to spend on hotel & shopping in Bali by August.
sum of money to lessen my burden.
perhaps I don't feel happy because the CEO has been pressuring us to close deals.
when you do not close deal, you will get demoralized (that's for sure & it's unavoidable)
57 days more to go till the probation tryout is over.
I just hope to close few more deals before I head to Bali - that's my goal at the moment, heh!


3 weeks ago,
the kawans & I went Eckywoobee for gather-gather session.
we wanted to celebrate Alvin's birthday but the skinny fella did not showed up because he has something to do.
*pfft!
anyhow, that did not stopped us from enjoying ourselves

we ordered 6 buckets of booze & drank our livers out.
got myself tipsy at the end of the night & a terrible hangover the next day

it was so bad that I took a half day off from work.
(first event already took half day off - bad impression betul!
)


when there are booze around, there will be games.



kawan-kawan & myself

Audrey told me Times Square have uber great deals on clothes
(much better deals than Sungei Wang)
clothes prices going as low as RM3.90 - RM10!!


since my off day is tomorrow,
shall spend a day shopping & movie at Times Square to clear the stress & mind off.



« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »