Tuesday, June 30, 2009
listenin too :: Human Nature - Michael Jackson
it's the last day of June already,
in 1 hour time will be July.
time passes so fast that we have already come into the middle year of 2oo9.
what have I done for the past half year?
graduated as a diploma student (finally!
)
left a stupid no future company (which I supposed to do so last year
)
joined a new company (brighter future!
)
yyeaaapp, I think that's about it.ryteee, enough about my random rantings.
I wonder where all the random thoughts came from 
there was photography session going around in the office today.
compulsory to take because our photos & sales performances will be shown on the plasma telly.
stress much?
if your colleagues know that you are not performing, that will be very embarrassing
that's the bad thing working in a sales department.
allow me to show you my new company working environment ey? 
* * * * *
the sales department working environment
this is my working placeour very own working corner, no distractions 
meet my new working/team colleagues 
* * * * *
Mae Yee & Annelin
this is my team manager, Rine
been looking out on everyone of us since the day we joined her 
there are other 2 colleagues in my team too,
did not take pictures with them because soon both of them will not be in our team anymore.
so, why bother? 
Labels: work
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »