Revenge of the Fallen
Monday, June 29, 2009
listenin to :: Evacuate the Dancefloor





while everyone watch it on the premiere night or actual release date,
bunny & I only get to watch the anticipated movie today.
all due to the heavy traffic flow of GSC,
both of us weren't able to purchase/reserve the tickets online
hence we gave up & leave it for today.
& oh! watched the movie together with Syee & Audrey.
(according to them - we 4 are the last to watch this movie, how pathetic!
)
one word for this movie - AWESOME! 
although it was not as good as I've expected but is still awesome!
graphics, actions & all are fantastic.
can't wait for the 3rd one to be shown in the cinemas.
but it will only be shown in July 1, 2011 (might or might not)
me " hunny, the next T3 will be shown in July 2011!! "
bunny " ohh! by then we will be 23 "
me " O.o" I didn't even think of that. thanks for reminding me that I'm getting old! "
will definitely get the DVD & watch it again.
just like I did with the Transformers 1, watch it again & again. 
my next anticipated movie will be Twilight Saga: New Moon.
just can't wait! 
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »