<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Belated Birthday Dinner

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

listenin to :: Gee - Girls' Generation

had a belated birthday dinner with parents after work today.
dinner's venue was at Jake's Charbroil Steaks which situated in Medan Damansara.
my birthday in March - why now only celebrate?
because 3 months ago my parents & I were not in good terms at all.
therefore, they've decided to ignore the daughter's 21st birthday & not celebrate it
(cruel right, I know - but what can I do? )
no matter what happened in the past - we all left it behind (I hope they do)
although they did not throw me a big celebration for 21st birthday,
but at least they spend time to have dinner with me.
(the usual birthdays tradition)
I am more than happy already, seriously
because that's what really matter the most

as the picture says, naturally fresh Australian beef & lamb.
imported from both Australia & US.

U.S. Choice BBQ Spare Rib, mama's main course.

U.S Choice Sirloin - papa's main course

this is what I've ordered for myself - Black Angus Ribeye


our main course looks mouthwatering, doesn't it?
it's slurppy delicious!


papa & I
(& I forgotten to take a picture with mama, sorry!)


* * top it off with delicious desserts after main course * *


the whole dinner cost RM340.85.
(I think is over-pricey)
then again,
once you've tried it, you think is all worth it.
the food were well-grilled & tasted delicious (like what I've mentioned above - mouthwatering
)
tasted much better than The Ship, Victoria Station / Frames.
will bring bunny next time to try out other steaks

much recommended this restaurant to steak lovers, you'll love it

I had so much food during dinner today!
(steak, ice-cream & apple pie with ice-cream ..
)
I am feeling guilty already!
although I had breakfast & skipped lunch today,
but that does not mean I must whack everything during dinner.
no point feeling guilty now,
because all the food are inside me already - probably digested & become poo-poo



« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »