<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Something worth Remembering

Friday, September 25, 2009

listenin to :: Starstruck - 3 oh! 3 ft. Katy Perry

Syee was looking through her Friendster testimonials yesterday night.
she told me she wanted to cry after reading it,
& it got me wondering what was it that made the silly her want to cry


reading the testimonials I've sent to her many years back did made me felt emotional.
now I understood why she wanted to cry

apart from that,
I did go through the testimonials that people send to me,
& it made me want to cry too, oh wtfwtf!



* ~ * ~ *


* ~ * ~ *


* ~ * ~ *


* ~ * ~ *


* ~ * ~ *


picked the ones which I think is meaningful & funny.
& I really have to admit,
I seriously received damn loads of crappy testimonials.
shouldn't have approved it at the first place, what was I thinking back then

then again,
all the testimony that stored in Friendster's account are all worth remembered.
it's good to read it sometimes to remind you the funny things that you said about one another

Labels:


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »