L'oreal Warehouse Sales
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
listenin to :: Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
the last time I've been to a warehouse sales was end of last year with Audrey & Alvin.
it was Revlon & Silky Girl warehouse sales,
bought a couple of items & it all costs around RM80++ 
this year,
my first time to L'oreal warehouse alone.(how depressing, I know
)
the sales was taken place at Corus Hotel & tmrw is the last day!
due to my indecisiveness,
I thought I will not be buying so many things from this sales
instead,
I ended up spending RM434 on cosmetics & facial products
. . . . .
right after I made the payment,
I text bunny to ask him to slap me for spending so much
usually we girls will have buying remorse when we get home,
but this time..
I got it right after I left the function room.
(slap me, pls la!)
SPLURGE!! SPLURGE!! SPLURGE!! come to think of it again,34 items for 434 worth it, isn't it?
. . . . .
imagine if you were to buy all the above items at Guardian or Watson,
I think the bill will most likely go up to a thousand or so.
now,
just can't wait for the next cosmetic/facial warehouse sales
& the sales people just can't tell me when is the next one!
*pfft!
Labels: Therapy
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »