Monday, October 12, 2009
listenin to :: Tick Tock - Kesha
ever since I started working I blog lesser & lesser.
I sacrificed my family time, bunny time & myself time for this particular job.
caught up with work too much that I have not been catching up with the people around me.
it did come to a point where I want to quit the job & walk away.
wouldn't that be impulsive then?
perhaps I have not been performing & feel like leaving?
maybe.
but, what I dislike most about this job is the working environment.
working in a sales environment, people do practice favoritism.
you perform they talk to you,
you don't - they don't give a damn shit about you.
oh well, that's reality.
enough bout work ramblings.

bunny & I went for a late night movie at Kepong Jusco yesterday night.
the movie we picked was Surrogates.
story content was alright, ain't as good as I expected.
very much similar like the movie Gamer.
the movie gave me an imagination like..
picture this: you walk out from your doorstep,
people around you are not human beings but robotics
wouldn't that be creepy much?
& imagine you met a fukn hot cute guy down in club & made out with him
but in the end you found out that the person who control the hot cute guy is fugly fat man
what would you do?
I will jump off from the top of Petronas Twin Towers
(mind my randomness)
do you support the idea of surrogacy?
I don't (:


after Surrogates,
we continue the movie marathon at my place & watched The Secret Life of Bees.
watched half way & think it's too late for a movie thus we turned in.
usually movies that we watch half way, we don't bother watching it again
but then my papa told me it's a good movie hence I continue the movie without bunny the next day.
turned out that my papa was right,
the movie was heartwarming & good
definitely worth watching - do watch it with your sisters & mother

watched Perfect Getaway on the 5th with a colleague, Joewiz @ One Utama.
one of the good movie that you must watch too
it's thrilling & lil' unexpected.
. . . . .
it has been quite sometime I did not go out for a movie with friends already,
& I had fun on that particular day
movie & pasar malam @ SS2 definitely one of the memories that I will remember of.
next outing with the colleagues will be BBQ session at Irene's place
&
movie session Storm Rider on the 17th of December.
can't wait & am looking forward to it! 

on the happier note,
I got my 2 pair of new heels from a blogshop, Candy-Colour
thank you so much hunnybunny
price of the heels are very very reasonable.
2 pairs for RM96, berry berry cheap!
. . . . .
it was my very first experience to buy pair of heel online,
as I was very worried that when the heel arrives it might not fit me well
(you know you cannot try it & there is no exchange policies)
but on the day I received & tried it on,
the heels fit me great
was looking forward to more new heels from her,
but she told me the supplier is more on to clothes now.
oh damn! 
time flies & is already 12.45pm,
in 9 hours time will need to get ready for work.
how dreadful.
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »