<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

The Library

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

listeinin to :: Somebody To Love - Leighton Meester ft. Robin Thicke

it was The Library soft opening night @ e-Curve yesterday night,
which previously known as Cineleisure Damansara.
the kawans & I went there together-gether.
we were being greeted by free flow of beers & cocktails.





pictures above were copied pasted from JUICE.

I was impressed with the decor & ambiance.
guess it was one of the nicest "library" I have gone to

in fact, I have not been to any library before other then Stella Maris's library.
how brilliant, I know.
The Library is a good place to chill out with buddies-buddies

they serve good food (I presume), drinks, music & entertainment.

the place was so crowded that it was pretty hard to get a drink

luckily there are waiters around to serve,
or else it will be dreadful to walk in & out to get one glass of drink.
but having guys around is definitely an advantage,
they will help walk through the crowd & get for us ladies

*tee-hee-hee!

frown faces VS happy faces



after the soft launch,
we had our later dinner at KaKa Bak Kut Teh.
very the fattening, I know

but what to do?
who ask us to not makan at 7 but 10?

it has been long that all of us did not hang out together like we all used to back then.
everyone is busy with studies & work,
hard to find the time to meet up altogether.
so as long the close ones remain close,
it will be all good.



« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »