Love is a Silly Song
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
listenin to :: 3 - Britney Spears
having a day off on Tuesday absolutely enjoyable.
what annoyed me most was I could not sleep till noon where I want myself to,
woke up at the usual hours where I get up for work.
*tsk tsk!
I got out of bed the right side today.
(I know there's no such phrase but mind me
)
the usual me will be lazy to do anything when I got up.
but today,
I've decided to clean my room for a bit.
seeing clothes laying around the room just irritates me
therefore,
I cleared up my wardrobe & at the same time catch up with my very favorite TV series, Gossip Girl.
. . . . .
bunny was right,
I have too many clothes in my wardrobe.
& I still thinks it's not enough, just can't get enough of clothes.
I want more!!
*tee-hee-hee!
I was so crazy over this series back then.
(right now I am still)
never failed to watch the weekly episodes,
as for now
only have the time to catch up with all the episodes on a precious replacement off day.
how pathetic.
I didn't know there are so many interesting series up on CWTV already.
guess will need more day offs to catch up with those series, don't I? 
went Midvalley with hunnybunny in the late afternoon.
it's been a long while we did not go shopping together already,
the last time was during raya holidays.
(blame work for it!
)
it's winter season already,
all the well-known clothing brands are selling winter clothes.
hence nothing much for me to buy because there's NEVER winter in Malaysia 
took this in Zara, spot the bunny! 
I was indecisive on which movie to watch for the day.
thought Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball would be nice to watch but I think it's quite a waste of money to watch in cinema
,
Whiteout's trailer was nothing much for us to watch
thus I chose Pandorum.

honestly,
I do not understand the whole movie, got lil' confused.
all I knew was the creatures run damn fast & they are ugly & creepy!
no comments this time round,
but what I can say is the movie storyline was something different that's worth for you to watch 




hunnybunny brought me to Canton-I for a late dinner after movie.
people around me have hoo-hahs over their food,
but after I tried it out today I think there's nothing to hoo-hah
maybe I am a fussy eater that's why I don't know how to enjoy food.
what we paid for really not worth the price.
RM57, I can have 2 weeks of wan-ton noodles at a normal coffee shop - seriously
eat till vomit & vomit again, can?
told hunnybunny that it will be my first & last time dining at Canton-I.
headed over to Jusco to get a new bolster for myself.
I have been hugging the same old bolster for 12 years wey
!! it's time for a change & the bolster is no longer hug-gable,
middle part of it sudah patah like don't know what kind of shape already.
hunnybunny looking for a new pillow too.
being an old-man, he needs a hard & tall pillow to support his old neck,
or else he will suffer a neck-ache the next day.
that's how I spent my replacement day.
so soon, & I hate it!
how I wish I have another one tmrw again.
*tee-hee-hee!
till then,
time tells me that is time to sleep & get up early for work tmrw.
toodles! 
the boy who have patience enough to bear with my mood-swings 
yet he never fails to bring smile on my face & showered me with loads of love 
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »