<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]


Sunday, November 01, 2009

listenin to :: Bad Romance - Lady GaGa

when you work in a sales environment,
you cannot afford to lose your voice.
the intonation of your voice is the most important factors to convince & influence a person to make a purchase.
I lost my voice on Sunday,
yet I have to go to work still because there are not enough people in my team for the event.
sore-throat & bad cough, not a good shape for work


it was bad enough to lose my voice during event days,
but guess what happened on Friday night?


I had food poisoning,
had it first time in my life

don't know what I had last 48hours but I can tell you the feeling of food poisoning is AWFUL!
thank god it ain't serious that I need to admit into the hospital.
but nausea & vomiting is enough for me to commit suicide already.

cannot walk properly, everything that I see moves about.
vomited everything I had during dinner, vomit with an empty stomach seriously kills.
again, is AWFUL!!


being the stubborn me,
I did not visit the clinic when I know something was not right.
until it got worse,
finally-lah I asked bunny to take me to the 24hrs clinic for a check.
. . . . .
the lady doctor said I had gastric & it's normal to feel this way
(but the problem is I don't feel any pain at all!)
gave me medicines which it did not cured me at all,
nauseousness & vomiting continues

(I wonder how she got her doctor license )
all these made the bunny berry-berry worried.
since it did not get any better,
bunny then took me to another clinic around my area for another check.
finally-lah, this doctor managed to tell me what is going wrong with me.

doctor " how many times did you vomited? "
me " I don't know? bout 5 times I guess? "
doctor " when was the last time you had your period? "
me " last month?! this month?! every month!? "

although I have not had any child before but I do know that these are not pregnant symptoms,
but still it got me worried that the doctor might tell me that I'm pregnant.
silly me

yyeaap, doctor then told me that I had food poisoning which causes the nauseousness & vomiting.
after taken the medicines given by the 2nd doctor,
everything goes back to normal - just a slight dizziness still

(so not nice!)


watched Law Abiding Citizen last weekend,
with bunny, Audrey, Wsern, Syee & Mc.
it's one hella good movie & absolutely a MUST watch!
although there are few errors yet with or without it,
still makes a great movie!
Gerard Butler is so the effing hawt!

can't wait for the social night dinner held by my company this coming Wednesday evening.
it will be at Rootz, Lot10 Rooftop.
been reading reviews about it & most of it said the place is nice.
just can't wait.
good food & company coming ahead!

stay tuned for exciting pictures



« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »