<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Rootz . Teeq Brasserie

Friday, November 06, 2009

listenin to :: 2 Is Better Than 1 - Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift

just when I thought the 2nd visit to the doctor would cured my giddiness,
I was wrong - it didn't.
the giddiness carries on & I was so worried that whadde hell is wrong with me

it was such a killer that it affected my performance at work.
then I decided to visit a different doctor to seek for an opinion,
or just get jap to get rid of the nauseousness.
according to the 3rd doctor,
what I had was not food poisoning but like what most chinese says " 耳水不平衡 "

I was surprised by what he said because 耳水不平衡 mostly caused by traveling in a plane or something
but I have not been traveling & I seriously wonder how I got it

. . . . .
once again I am glad that this time round medicines given by the 3rd doctor managed to stop the giddiness.
although at times certain things I do may cause the giddiness,
but guess I will have to endure it


* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

on Wednesday night,
my company held a social night dinner for all the staffs at Teeq & Roots @ Lot10 Rooftop.
the rooftop used to be a parking lot but now
YTL has turned it into Forest in the City with a restaurant (Teeq Brasserie) & a new club called (Rootz)
alongside with Celebrity Fitness & Actors Studio.

Forest in the City
located outside of Teeq Brasserie & Rootz

the side entrance for both Teeq Brasserie & Rootz.
love the decor

an impressive entrance welcomes guests to an avant-garde decor with undulating waves of wooden ribs encircling the ceiling, while an all-glass facade offers you a grand view of Kuala Lumpur’s skyline.


a dramatic landscape of cascading ferns and flora serve as a backdrop against the skies of Kuala Lumpur, while pristine manicured lawn serves as an outflow for outdoor parties right outside the brasserie.


set menu set by the company


for starters

for main course
you can choose either Cod or Chicken & I chose Cod.

& as for dessert
we were served with different types of dessert & shared among one another.
Apple Crumble, Tiramisu (doesn't taste like one at all!), Chocolate Brownie

pictures that taken with fellow colleagues
Rine's Team - from top left to bottom right
Emelda, myself, Gabrielle, Joewiz, Rine & Irene


Rine's Team with leaving Vikram


colleagues from other team:
Kathy, Carmen & Grace



overall food at Teeq Brasserie are not too bad
where as for dessert,
well what I can say - it's not that good.
then again,
will go there the next time with hunnybunny to enjoy KL view.
a good place where you need to go once in awhile with your special one


all of us went Rootz after dinner.
my team didn't want to go in the first place,
but after some manja-merajuk - we all went together in one team

. . . . .
not a bad place to club in Rootz,
spacious with open & private seatings & special decor.
(shall go there together next time with the kawans
)
I think on usual Wednesday nights the DJs spin Retro songs - sangat potong.
although there are special request to play songs like Poker Face,
but in the end were back to square one - Retro.
listening to those songs made me feel old


washroom in Rootz
ladies room are filled with men photos
&
men room are filled with women photos
CREATIVE


only a few pictures taken in club,
because most of us are too busy dancing around like mad woman, hah!

. . . . .
we called it a night around 12 midnight,
would love to stay for more old music & groovy moves
but sadly we had to work the next day, ROAR!!


all in all,
it was indeed good food & great company.
how I wish the company have this from time to time - then I think the company will go bankrupt because of parties like these, hah!

now am looking forward to christmas dinner that will be held by end of this year.
(I wonder by then am I still working in the company or not - hmmm?
)
oh well, shall not care - hope for the best!


simple top & denim short that I got from Cotton On yesterday.
couldn't help myself by spending so much on clothes again & again.
I am a BIG SPENDER, someone slap me pls - wtf!
. . . . .
then again,
what I shopped yesterday made me a happy girl

hence
I should shop more to make myself even more happy
but provided I have more cash in my bank la, wtfwtf!


toodles!



« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »