All Men are Alike
Monday, November 09, 2009
listenin to :: Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen
I am so frustrated with myself lately.
already 21 & I still seem to not know what I want in life,
or how I want to pursue it.
at times, I've already set my mind that I want to go on with this
but not long after I will have second thought about it.
then, I've already set my mind for something else & decided to go on with it
not long after I will have second thought bout it again.
I am just plain indecisive.
should I carry on with studies? or should I look for another job & carry on working?
well, I don't know what I really want.
very puzzled with the life's direction ahead of me 
regarding to the title above, what happened was:
a colleague of mine attended to a married couple at the event yesterday.
I don't know the husband were being forgetful or what that he left his mobile on the table.
my colleague did not realized until a manager came over to tell her the matter.
working in a team & being the kepoh us
we then looked through what's inside the husband's phone - seriously curiosity kills.
what we found out was this man is having an affair with someone else
out of many people we meet, this man must be "VERY LUCKY" to left his phone behind to let us find out.
it has nudy photos and video inside the mobile
. . . . . .
now, what got us wondering was how can the wife not know about it?
or the wife's sixth sense is not strong enough to not realized what i going on?
or maybe the wife trust him so much that she do not bother to check the mobile.
the wife's look doesn't look too bad, feel sorry for her for what her husband had done to her.
or maybe the wife also having an affair too?
watching too much dramas made me think too much - mind me 
what we found out made me have doubts about marriage again.
(although all these while I have & what happened made it even worse)
I think I shall consider becoming a nun la, no one will hurt me - wtfwtf 
that's for today entry.
shall finish my TVB series & get ready to have date out with hunnybunny
toodles! 
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »