listenin to :: For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
I made a big decision during the last weekend,
which is to resign from my current job.
already tender my resignation on Wednesday & my last day is just 4 days away 
actually at this point of time I am still wondering have I made the right decision.
but since resignation letter been accepted there's no point looking back already.
for the meantime will most likely work on freelance,
or measure floor until I know what I want to do with my life 
*tsk tsk!
by leaving the company make me a much happier person 
(at least I don't need to drag myself to make phone calls anymore
) it doesn't mean that I had a very bad experience in the company, no.
what I learnt from the company was truly a great experience,
a stepping stone for me to gain exposures for future.
somehow I felt pretty good by exposing to land banking at young age,
I believe many people at my age does not know what is it all about.
from this job,
I met people from all walks of life -
there are weird ones, rude ones, good ones, bo tak che ones, you name it la.
you meet people with all kinds of personality, here I learnt how to tackle them - haha! 
apart from job experience,
I was assigned to a team with lovely people & manager.
Rine guided me from scratch till I am capable in handling things on my own.
our age wise are very much different,
but we all managed to get along well with one another 
. . . . .
it's a waste that we will not be able to work together anymore.
the moments that we all had together were the best 
enough bout work already,
let's back to some party that I have attended lately, shall we?
Cheryl turned 21 on the 12th of November
& she had a pool party @ Changkat View to celebrate it.
the pool party didn't really happened because it was raining cats and dogs.
luckily the birthday girl informed us beforehand to makan before going over,
or else we would have starved to death 
I just realised what I wore that night are all from Cotton On,I think Cotton On should consider having loyalty membership for loyalty customer like me.
*tee-hee-hee!
the girls & I finally hit the club last Thursday @ Zouk.
it took me long enough to persuade the 2 girlies to go with me 
as I was the only one whom want to go so badly.


the 3 of us have been absent from clubs at least for 4 months, when we hit back the club we felt are getting old because the crowd is getting younger & younger! 
we could not keep up dancing like those youngsters either.
after danced to 3 - 4 songs, can feel the back aching already.
like what Syee said: " dah tua ni, tak muat nak clubbing " 
. . . . .
to sum it all up,
I had fun that night 
met new friends & I don't think Audrey would want to go clubbing with me again.
*pfft!
now I can't wait for Darren to be back home on Thursday
someone to keep me company while I'm jobless 
& oh! I have my weekends back already - I am so the happy!