The 8th Day
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
listenin to :: According To You - Orianthi Panagaris
today's the 8th jobless day.
it has been so far so good but I am starting to miss work already.
although I enjoy having holidays so much & not working,
but as day goes by I am feeling restless
the moment I woke up I will have problems thinking what should I do for the day.
luckily I have Darren as company for these 12 days,
if not - will die of boredom.
hunnybunny do not have time for me because he has been so busy with his engineering fair,
& it will be happening this Friday.
definitely going to be there to support him 
on the 8th day,
I don't know what went wrong with me but I suddenly had the OOOMPHH!! to clean up my messy & dusty room.
being the messy & lazy me,
I believe the room will not stay clean for long,
it will come to a time where I will start placing things all around the place & goes messy again.
then, will need to wait the next OOOMPHH comes for me to clean again 
I have not post pictures here after I've moved in,
hence I decided to take a before & after pictures to show the differences.
& a lil' tour of my comfortable shelter.
mind me 
the entertainment corner
was watching Daddy Day Care again, while cleaning.
the study corner
not much of a study corner as I have not studied on that table before 
the makeup corner
little bit of hair products, perfumes & face products.
feel so nice to be in a clean & tidy room.
& I even changed the bedsheets too, that's even more comfortable
everything smells so nice nice, wtfwtf
now what's left is the wardrobe,
I have too many clothes inside it and I do not have space for the new ones! 
went clubbing twice last week.
I wonder what has gone into me that I have been wanting to go club so badly.
the DJs mostly play the same song over & over again,
& I don't seem to be bored of it.
I hope this disease stops soon.
. . . . .
there will be 2 more rounds for this weekend
then I shall call a stop to it already.
it's a party to the max max, wtfwtf
till then,
will end it here with pictures taken with the girlies at Phuture.Zouk last Saturday 

« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »