<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]


Monday, December 14, 2009

listenin to :: Celebration - Madonna

Darren left home back to Aussie this morning.
the house is so quiet now, sighs

time flies, it was fun having him around for the past 12 days - kept me entertained.
with him around, we had partied 4 times altogether & all at the same club.
that shows how much we enjoy clubbing

with him around, I do not need to worry coming home late & get the naggy-naggy from papa
because I have Darren as shield to block all that from papa

with him around, I do not need to worry of boredom
because I have Darren to do silly things to make me laugh.
well, I guess all these has come to an end & I shall wait for his next return.
hopefully around CNY, no?

on the other note,
Leroy will be back home next month.
another brother to be my shield & block everything from papa.
*tee-hee-hee!

17 days more till a brand new year.
& I have 17 days left to think what I want to do next year.
not many days left, don't you think?
hunnybunny brought me to Taylor's Open Day yesterday.
main purpose was to check out the project that his team & himself prepared for the Engineering Fair.
unfortunately for myself, I didn't get to see how the project works
I think it was switched on off too many times & it caused it to spoiled

. . . . .
the new Taylor's Lakeside Campus is really impressive, modernize & spacious.
what I read from the internet - the whole campus costs RM450 million, that little?
I thought it's going to cost much more than that.
anyway,
the university is too big that I think you will need to be in the uni 10 minutes earlier to walk to classes.
also, having a hot weather in Malaysia will need to carry extra tissues
so that you can wipe off the sweat while walking to classes, wtfwtf


by touring the campus with bunny really made me want to pursue my studies.
then again, I don't want to continue studies just because of a nice campus - that's too silly.
gotta really think it through like crystal clear before making any move.






it was Phuture Love last Saturday night with Syee, Ashley and Darren.
I don't understand why it is much crowded on Saturdays than Fridays?
both days are playing the same song yet it's so crowded on Saturday.
walking around the sweaty crowd made me realized I am not that big bone after all,
there are ladies who are much taller & broader than me whom can knock me down anytime.
wtfwtf




watched Zombieland with bunny, Terry, Stuart & Nick yesterday night.
& I thought Jennifer's Body storyline was stupid but nope,
Zombieland was even worse than stupid.
can someone tell me how does the producer came up with the storyline?
the whole story was telling you how to runaway, kill or avoid zombies.
are there too many zombie movies around that's why they are filming such thing to make fun of it?
the couple sat next to me & bunny said STUPID SHOW then they left the cinema

I think the girlfriend was pissed off? hah!

a friend told me Storm Warriors was a bad movie too.
sighs, I am going to watch it this Wednesday with ex-colleagues.
I hope it's not that bad as it sounds like.


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »