Empat Kosong Ulang Bulan
Friday, December 18, 2009
listenin to :: Half of My Heart - John Mayer ft. Taylor Swift
I usually do not blog anything about property showcase,
but this time round I am going to because the showcase I visited was mesmerizing.
I did a freelance ushering job yesterday night at Serai Saujana, Shah Alam,
work for a company named Riche Monde.
Riche Monde (company organize events like Johnnie Walker, Hennesy) held a Media Appreciation Night @ Serai Saujana Villa Showroom.
what they needed was girls to usher the medias around the showroom,
good pay with a very simple job to do 
The Villa (showroom), is a luxury retreat in a boutique tropical setting that has been designed for uniqueness.
each villa is designed to engulf the serenity & beauty of nature in tranquil space.
parking will not be a problem as it have a personal garage within the property compound.
more lavishly,
these villas are furnished with a personal elevator 





do you think such beautiful villa worth RM 4.5million?
I guess after you visit the villa showroom,
you will definitely want to own one yourself.
not unless you are the odd & weird one?
took a couple of pictures with the new girls I've met at work.
I am praying very hard that they do not search for me in FB to tag the pictures,
because I look so fukn fat among them & they are freakin thin!
(I look like one freakin penguin, seriously
)
sighs, self-esteem flushed down the toilet bowl already.
regard to the blog title above,
today's hunnybunny & hunnypiggy 40th monthsary
like what we usually do - shopping, movie & dinner.
this time round we headed to Pavilion to celebrate it.
we thought Pavilion will not be filled with huge crowd but we were wrong,
many people came to do christmas shopping & I was one of them too.
*tee-hee-hee!
to shop around The Golden Triangle for a day is not enough.
there are so many good bargains around where I think you need 2 days to get hold of everything.



choice of movie for this monthsary was Avatar.before we both enter the cinema, we were quite worried about the movie's outcome.
you know there are couple of movies showing in cinemas are not that very good,
you might think that all movies are just the same & will end up stupid.
but for Avatar, no.
it was good, really good I must say.
the storyline, graphics & actions were all good.
& definitely worth watching.
will not talk more about it,
shall leave it to you to watch it for yourself 
our monthsary ended with us heading back to my place for ' dai chau ' for dinner.
I love eating ' dai chau ' with the boy as all the order orders by me
*tee-hee-hee!
I am very picky & choosy over food, can never get to do that when I am with my parents.
they do not like my choice of food, they prefer theirs - mine is boring.
*pfft!
headed home after dinner,
& get ready together with Audrey for Friday night party 
where I shall blog about it in the next entry.
till then,
toodles! 
happy 40th monthsary, sweetheart.love you to bits! 
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »