<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Merry Christmas ' 09

Saturday, December 26, 2009

listenin to :: Morning After Dark - Timbaland ft. Nelly Furtado

few weeks before Christmas,
Syee called to ask what we did last year Christmas Eve because she had forgotten what was it already.
I have short term memory therefore I also don't remember what we did last year,
my blog then comes in handy to remind us what was it


sadly, what we had last year was no difference than this year.
of course there are changes on venue & people who came for it.
this year - we had potluck over at Syee's crib.
it was not much of a potluck, only a few people brought homemade food
& the rest are all take away from somewhere

I shall do that next time rather than receiving criticism from people, pfft!
save the effort & trouble

on the night of Christmas Eve,
what we did was just games & booze - the usual ones.
it's been awhile all of us have not done this altogether.
last year the kawans were so crazy over booze that we practically drink every week,
but now it comes down to twice a month, worse still once a month?
& it was only few of us which only 3 girls with booze & no games.
like what bunny said, have we became bored? or everyone is too old for it already?
I wonder where the fun & spontaneity had gone to?

hunnybunny & myself

midget & monster
took this because we both are wearing the same headband

although not the same bunch of kawans celebrating it together,
but I believe everyone had fun that night & I'm glad I did


now, you must be wondering what did both bunny & piggy got for each other.
the answer is: we did not get anything.
we make it as simple as having western dinner & movie together a day earlier before Christmas Eve.
reason being we do not want to get caught up with massive crowd in malls.
we thought going out on Wednesday night will not have any problem,
but we were wrong.
the moment we got out parking ticket, jam starts from the boom-gate

so much for avoiding the crowd huh?

celebrating our 4th Christmas together & still counting

I suggested to have our dinner at Chilis as I was craving for its Beef Bacon Burger

& for the first time, I get to taste their Tropical Sunrise Margarita.
guess what? it tasted like medicine but not too bad - will order it again

Margarita I had previously at Delucca were much better.

I wanted to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks 2 for Christmas
but I should have purchased the tickets earlier - all fully booked.
bad-bad management.
I had no choice but to go for Sherlock Holmes.
I have not read any of the stories that's why I am not a big fan of it,
but watching Jude Law & Robert Downey Jr together is definitely worth giving a try, no?


outcome of the story was I don't know what to say,
because most of time I am trying my very best to read the subtitles on what they were trying to say.
not to say I don't understand,
but with the British accent - seriously I have problem.
how shameful ya? pfft!

I even had problem understanding my ex-director, what more this movie.
my opinion will be,
it's up to you whether to watch it in cinema but if I have a choice, I would prefer DVD.
Jude Law & Robert Downey Jr is a damn leng chai, irresistible

watch them both together is more than enough already, heh!

until then,
ending this entry with my favorite picture of Christmas'o9.

celebrating another year of Christmas together

« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »