What? 2010?
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
listenin to :: Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Leona Lewis
went shopping with the girlies today at Times Square & Sg.Wang.
is a everything for RM30 & RM25, very very good bargain where you can only find at these malls.
& for the first time, I started buying things first among us
it's not like we have a race who starts first but usually I'll be the last to shop something for myself.
the girls may get 3-4 items where as myself either 1-2 items.
very simple, I am picky & fussy - wtfwtf
but I am happy with what I've bought today - could wear it for NYE 
somewhere around in December (don't know which day was it),
bestie Eevonn came back from Singapore for couple of days.
it's time for us to meet up because we have so much to catch up with one another.
& this time, the location we picked was The Library @ e-Curve.
Eevonn & I over-ordered too many pint for ourselves
I finished most of it & some help from the guys.
the 3 of us together
us with the silly faces & one with Syee's infamous 'shhh' pose.
my new infamous pose - use my hair to cover my face, wtfwtf 
my 2 besties - Eevonn & Syee
I wonder how am I going to celebrate NYE tmrw.
there are no plans from neither one of us - all seriously like waiting for a plan to drop from the sky.
it's either clubbing or drink the night away.
oh well,
better have something to do
I don't want to stay home & celebrate NYE - it's very very the sad.
I am running out of words.
practically I don't know what to start off with from the beginning.
oh my oh my.
it's a day away from 2010,
time to jot down my new year resolutions 
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »