<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Hello, 2010

Saturday, January 02, 2010

listenin to :: S.O.S - Jordin Sparks



5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
. . . . .
I got totally emotional when people around me screaming in excitement,
looking at people hugging each other made my feeling even worse.
I have never felt this way before,
the usual me will be very happy & anticipate for a brand new year, but this time no.
in fact,
I felt worried & insecure - words can't describe how's the feeling like.
just uncomfortable.
I was telling both bunny & Syee that I could not believe that it's already 2010,
still feels like 2009.
it was the first time hunnybunny & hunnypiggy did not celebrate NYE together.
bunny didn't want to spend it in crowded places furthermore he have final exams to be prepared where it falls on coming Monday.
damn sad right? couldn't celebrate it with a relax feeling & gotta celebrate with books
where as myself, I like to be in crowded places because that's what NYE celebrations all about right?
so,
NYE was spent at 7ate9 with girlfriends & friends.
being the spontaneous & no planning us,
we did not made any reservation therefore we got there early to make sure there are available tables for us.
although the hostess got us a table,
the table has no chairs & we gotta stand all night long
(punishment for not making reservations)

7ate9 had a theme night for NYE celebration.
theme: Erotica - how seductive.
there are dancers in their erotic outfits walking around to keep the guests entertained.
also, different type of pole dances - definitely keep certain men amused.
it was good that it attracted people at the streets stop by to have a peek.
I wanted to take a picture with one of the dancer but I was shy, seriously


Chester, Audrey's love. interesting guy


the boy whom just came back from Melbourne not long ago.
welcome home


loved the dress I bought from Times Square which cost only RM25


welcoming the brand new year together

we left the place around 1 in the morning,
only 3 of us which was Syee, Mhui & myself carried on with second round.
we wanted to join the guys whom celebrated at Federal Hotel,
but under certain circumstances the plan did not worked out.
we 3 then headed to Wings @ Times Square for more booze.
I was a lil-tipsy then.
. . . . .
our NYE celebration ended with poker & 2 buckets of Heineken.
not that bad after all right?
if it wasn't the bad management - I think it would be better
at least better than last year - countdown was spent watching live broadcast fireworks on TV

part of me not excited about 2010
because I have been reading FengShui books stated that this year will not be a good year for me.
not just me but people who are born in the year of Dragon.
call me superstitious but I really can't help & it makes me worried.
there are couple of things I want to do & I'm worried it might not be successful
because it's a bad year for me to do anything - seriously, wtfwtf.

overall 2009 it's a not too bad year,
but let's hope 2010 would be better

Happy New Year

« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »