<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Priscilla's 1 year old Birthday

Monday, January 11, 2010

listeinin to :: Gotta Tell You - Samantha Mumba

it was Priscilla's 1 year old birthday last Saturday.
well not exactly, supposed to be on the 20th but the parents brought forward to celebrate it earlier.
time flies, now the little one already 1 year old.
in other words,
I am also a year elder - really depressing when I think of my age


me " nowadays kids very lucky huh? parents will get them anything they want "
bunny " I believe when Priscilla becomes a mother, she can afford to buy a BMW for her children "

me " WAH. when Priscilla becomes a mother that would be in 30 years time right - which mean to say we're 52!?
"
me " that's damn depressing wey. imagine what will we be doing when we're 52?! "

bunny " 30 years from now lil exaggerate , imagine Priscilla is 10 & have another birthday bash like this "

me " please don't make this even sadder. by then I will be 32!! "
bunny " HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE "

yyeeaapp.
bunny never fails to remind me how old I will be in few years time.
right,
let's get back to the main point, shall we?

the birthday was held at bunny's house, friends & relatives all came.
bunny's mama told us we could invite few friends over one day before the party,
since it was SO last minute, we invited a few & only Boey & Syee came.
like most host would say: thank you for coming, haha.

on the party night,
it was raining like cats & dogs.
food was served at the garden,
people stepping in & out from the garden made the floor really really muddy & dirty.
you know, it's a disaster for a party if it rains

nevertheless, with the rain & all the party still turned out great.
everyone are very happy to see the little girl



3kg birthday cake came all the way from Ipoh
that's the mummy holding her angel to cut the cake.
(all I can say is the cake tasted really sweet >_<")

pictures taken during cake cutting session - Syee was stuck in Kesas.
I know my face very cantek that's why she wants to touch my face, wtfwtf


bunny & myself with the naughty girl

Boey with his new pose >_<" nigga nigga.

& yeeeaap, finally the bestie came.
it's very difficult to get the baby to look at the camera as she kept on eye-ing on her pressie.

I want to upload more pictures of Priscilla but my usual photo editor is being a bitch,
or maybe my connection is being one - I don't know?

*pfft!

I ended my Saturday night by going to GG, a cyber cafe which located at Sri Sinar
with bunny, Minghui & Syee for L4D 2 session.
few of us have been really crazy about it lately.
the kawans went for another round again today without me


basically that's how the weekend goes.
am looking forward to tomorrow's getaway trip with bunny

or shall I say - this week is going to be productive

stay tuned for pictures!

« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »