<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Soon to be Anime Freak?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

tuning to :: Ouran Koukou Host Club

Leroy have been back home for a week plus already.
of course, it was fun having him around.
I mean, it's good to have a brother around to protect me from typhoon or twister (which means parent's tantrum)

all these while I know he is into anime,
what I didn't know was he was SO into it!
he spent most of his time in his room watching animes.
yyeeaapp, that's right.
I have 2 brothers with 2 different personalities.
one to recommend me animes, cook me good food & the other bring me to clubs.
wtfwtf


hence, I asked Leroy to recommend me a few highschool romance anime for me to watch.
& there he recommended Ouran KouKou Host Club.
the last time I watched an anime was many years back which I do not remember when was it,
it was Love Hina then.
being the jobless & restless me,
I think it's okay to watch anime again rather than watching movies.
not that I do not enjoy movies anymore but the childish side of me made me feel like watching again

furthermore, I don't get to do so if I start work,
that is, someone hire me soon


loving the character on 3rd left, Tamaki

what he recommended was good.
I fell in love with the anime instantly after I finished off with episode 1.
I blamed him for recommending such cute & lively anime,
it's already 3 something in the morning & I am still watching it, already addicted.
guess I don't have to sleep for the night, hoho.

I meant to blog about Malacca Trip,
but my usual photo editor has yet to failed me again, pfft!


" seriously, why are anime guys so cute & there are no cute guys in real life? "
" same goes to girls "
" no, there are cute girls around just that you haven't met one yet "
" same goes to guys "
" there are cute guys around just that you haven't met one yet "
" WTF. don't copy me!! "

*edited after episode 4*
Leroy was wrong, I did not dozed off after episode 4.
I want to watch episode but it's already 5.30 in the morning.
don't know why I don't feel sleepy at all.
oh well~
it's best to go bed or else my eye bags will be getting thicker & heavier.
good night (morning) people


Labels:


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »