22nd
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
listenin to :: Baby By Me - 50 Cent ft. Ne-Yo
so, what did I do on my birthday?
& how did the celebrations went?
on that very day which was yesterday,
I had 3 interviews to go for, well arranged huh?
I supposed it would be "OONG!" to go for interviews on your birthday, heh.
got up early & headed out for the 1st interview which located at Wisma MCA.
when I got there & saw the company's signboard on the wall, Intelek Recruitment Specialist
I was like oh god, not another recruitment agency - because on my point view,
I think small agency does not do much to help but heck since I'm there just see what they have to offer.
to my surprise,
their service was good, do the best they could to get you a job offer.
I wonder what do they get out of it if the applicant got the job that they recommended?
anyway, am now waiting for the good news from them.
my 2nd interview was scheduled at 1pm, I had nothing to do then after the 1st interview
thus I headed over to Ampang to look Syee for breakfast.
had 'Wan Tan Mee' at the usual restaurant that I used to go to when I stayed in Ampang,
still the best Wan Tan Mee I've ever had 
the 2nd interview located at Wisma Goldhill.
I should have called up & ask properly about the company background & job descriptions.
the moment the interviewer explained details to me what I will be doing with this company,
it sounded exactly the same interview I had many months back in Sunway.
sighs, so much for not calling & went there blindly
they offered me a second interview & I again rejected it.
3 interviews that I had yesterday were all located in the city.
the 3rd one were even on the same road as the 2nd one, Jalan Raja Chulan
I am a champion for arranging everything altogether so I do not have to trouble myself
the last one located at Wisma Cosway, a very old & dodgy building.
if I were to work there I will really feel uncomfortable with the working environment.
only the last interviewer realized it was my birthday & she wished me,
how nice to be wished by interviewer 
I don't know is it me or what,
but I feel most interviewers like to keep interviewee waiting.
the 2nd interviewer kept me waited because she needs time to look through my resume,
shouldn't you be looking through before calling me up?
even the 3rd interviewer too,
took time with my resume & at the same time on the phone talking about AirAsia tickets
I understand they need time to recap the applicant's background but I suppose you do not need more than 15 minutes right? 
if it wasn't interviewers that kept me waiting,
my parking fee could cost lesser lo!
you know how KL parking fee can cost a bomb,
3 interviews 3 parking lot to be paid.
the total for all 3 together adalah RM10.50
you know with RM10.50, I can use it to buy myself 2 lunches.
bullied unemployed people, pfft!
the 3rd interviewer even said to me:
" with your qualifications, you shouldn't be looking for high pay salary but exposures
from exposures there's where you build yourself up"
I absolutely understand but I am not looking pay like 2.5k but 1.8k-2k (reasonable ma!), I believe is not too much to ask for.
HELLO, if I do not look for a good pay;
who gonna support me huh? you?! I don't think so lo
you think traveling down to KL don't need petrol or do you think my car run with water?
don't need to makan? don't need to survive a? don't need to pay parking? 
people nowadays, seriously.
alright, am done with my whining already.
I had 2 birthday celebrations for myself this year.
it was supposed to be one only & the second one came by real last minute.
knowing my birthday falls on Monday,
I've decided to celebrate few days earlier from the actual date.
I want everyone to have a good time rather than worrying about assignments & work for the next day.
therefore, first celebration was held at Funky Villa @ e-Curve.
I came to know about this place from Audrey & is a newly opened Thai gastropub.
the experience with Funky Villa was good, not too crowded & not too noisy.
(at least it's much better compared with Library, crowded - hot - noisy!)
the exterior of it was pretty too, a chilling place for you to dine in/hang out with your friends.
not only that they served most of the beer brands but they also served Thai cuisine.
I am not a Thai food lover, could not tell you whether it's good or bad.
cheers cheers, do not let the fun stops.
a card game named "Fuck You" kept us entertained through out the night
also kept everyone countered me on drinking more & more beer 
a wallet from Braun Buffel that I got for hunnybunny for birthday present 
I forced him to take this pictures & he seemed paranoid
at least bunny & I loves the new smell of the wallet, hehe we're sicko 
as usual, bunny ordered a Flaming Lamborghini to knocked me off
from my face you can tell that it tasted really really awful 
the boy who ordered the awful drink 
yet, I still love him very very much for trying his very best to make everything possible for me 

Audrey said this picture is the bomb because 3 of us has 3 different hair colors red, fated brown & black but I personally like this picture 
ah neh & tua kut ji
monster & midget

Vivian, the big eyed pretty girl whom I met when I was 14 
Jia Rong should be very proud because he was the only one whom took picture with us girls & the rest not.*perasan betul
*
a group picture of all of us together 
as I said previously,
the 2nd celebration came by real last minute.
already 22 years old do not need so many celebrations, still young meh?
the kawans had another round with me with a birthday cake that was baked by Jia Rong.
he told me that he was going to bake a cake for me on Friday,
but on that day there was no birthday cake because we informed the party day too last minute.
I was kinda disappointed but with or without a cake doesn't matter anyway.
what I least expected was he bake a cake for me for my actual day!
it was so so, so sweet of him! 
delicious fruit cake baked by Jia Rong
noticed the big big strawberries? I've been told it cost RM30 for one strawberry, expensive dou!
myself with my one and only love, yit chong chuah 
it was held at Fitou Brasserie which located at Desa Park Waterfront City.
the restaurant has been there for at least 2 years & I have not been there once until yesterday.
but after yesterday,
I will definitely go back again for the food, beer & environment - windy, chilly & a view of the lake.
well well,
that's how I celebrated this year's birthday.
good company, good friends & a good place to chill out with everyone
already 22 years old & still jobless, wtfwtf!
. . . . .
that's about it for now.
toodles! 
a precious birthday gift from bunny to me.
thank you so much bunny, I really love it so much 
until this very day, I still do not believe that I own a BlackBerry myself.
thank you again hunnybunny, mwah! 
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »