Bunny Yito's 22nd
Sunday, March 07, 2010
listenin to :: Wedding Dress - Tae Yang
I was looking through my blog archives few days ago,
came to realized that I have been blogging for 4 years, wow.
I wonder how I managed to keep up every month?
I have too much bullocks to be blogged, hah!
people around me either stop blogging already or change from Blogspot to Xanga to Wordpress then back to Blogspot(if you know whom I'm referring to
)
where as myself, have been staying faithfully with Blogspot since the day I started blogging 
right, that's not the point I'm blogging about now.
well well,
it has finally come to the month of the year where moi look forward to every year.
not every year but since the day I know which day & month was my birthday.
so yyeeaapp!
papa already came up with a dinner plan to bring me out for dinner together with mama at Jogoya, Starhill.
if only Jogoya have some promotions going on else he won't go, but I'm sure he will
there will be no birthday party this year,
by having birthday party means splurge more & I don't even have the money to splurge, wtfwtf.
most likely dinner with the close ones & family 
on Friday night,
we celebrated bunny's 22nd at Eckywoobee, TTDI.
it's been a long time since we all go there together although the last time was with Mhui
but still we people used to go there every few times a month.
I wonder what happened to that ritual already, hmmm?
the initial 22nd celebration was supposed to be celebrated at The Library, e-Curve.
as when bunny & I got there told the hostess that we have already reserved table for 13 person,
the hostess even showed us the reservation list & my name was no where to be found.
so much for calling & tell them to reserve tables for me where my name was not even on the list.
nvm nvm, the hostess brought us to a table which was very crowded
& there were only 2 tables for 13 people, tell me how to fit in?
*pfft!
that's when we decided to change the venue to Eckywoobee.
no regrets to that at least there were space for us to walk about, air to breath & we do not need to talk out loud to one another
as for now, let the pictures do the talking shall we?
the early birds, who were the first & second to reach.
the girls quickly grab their camera when they saw these 2 above dressed in the same design polo-tee.
they did not plan to wear the same design, it was just a coincidence :)
myself with the bestie.
the other one probably shop till she drop at Bangkok, pfft!
the only girls
syee . myself . vivian
if you're wondering what I'm trying to do,
I'm actually trying to act as though I'm elbow-ing Terry ==

there was no birthday cake that night because bunny didn't wanted it.
therefore I guess the guys decided to get him flaming -twice, not too bad 

really like this picture 
the only people whom stayed till 3 something in the morning, the rest left early.
myself & Vivian
the night went well overall
played many rounds of silly card games with the rest of them.
but most of all, I'm glad my beloved bunny had a great time himself.
I wonder if you know how special you are to me,
& how lucky am I to have you in my life.
happy birthday my one and only love 
that's all for bunny's birthday celebration.
I guess the next post will be my celebration, hehe.
on the unrelated note,
I am now grown up (old) enough to follow my parents to vote (undi), wtfwtf!
me " OH! means I can vote any I want la. can I vote BN? "papa " NO! very easy only, just follow me blindly. what I pangkar you follow only "me "
"
what happened to freedom of choosing?
can I choose not to vote? 
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »