Saturday, February 27, 2010
listenin to :: Say Aah - The Trey Songs ft. Fabulous
Leroy " soh mui, did you put on weight? "
me " I think so O.o" why? very obvious a? "
Leroy " your face looks very chubby lo "
me " OMG!!!!!
"
when comes to festive season especially Chinese New Year,
I tend to enjoy myself by having yummilicious finger food.
whenever I sees it - so as long is my favorite finger good,
I will eat as much as I can until jelat
yyeeaapp, whether having it at day or night or supper - no control at all.
the idea of going on diet after Chinese New Year starts now immediately,
am going to try out KahKit's suggested way of dieting.
no rice, noodles, bread or anything to do with flour completely.
I believe I can do so but there's one thing I may never be able to cut down is, junk food.
gosh, I love junk food just as much as I love bunny - wtfwtf
FML.
on Wednesday night,
Syee & I watched Percy Jackson & The Olympians The Lightning Thief at Pavilion.
it has been a very long while since we both watch a movie together.
the last time was many years back & I don't recall what movie was it.
invited Audrey to watch together but she rejected it because she thinks the movie is stupid.
sighs - she's missing out the company & fun!
Uma Thurman as Medusa
it give me goosebumps whenever I see her snakey hair.

both Syee & I thinks that Logan Lerman is a damn leng chai, hah! 
overall the movie was alright - not too bad.
if you enjoy movies like Harry Potter or Narnia, then you should have no problem with Percy Jackson.
that evening was great - good movie good company
I think we should do it together again sometime, teehee.
parents are finally back from Japan already.
I wonder what they got for me for souvenirs from Japan, mmm hmmm.
the moment when they saw me they were like..
" sohmui!! what happened to you!? you put on so much weight!!! "
" you look like a ball again, hahahahahaha "
sighs.
don't you just love my parents?
pfft! 
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »