<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

CNY Updates

Thursday, February 25, 2010

listenin to :: Defying Gravity - Glee Cast

what's today day for Chinese New Year?
*counting* oh!it's the 13th day of Chinese New Year.
2 more days to go till the festive season over.
2 more days to go till parents are back from Japan.
4 more days to go till Leroy go back to Canada.
my my, times just flew right by didn't it?
I wonder how long more to go till I finally get a God damn job?
wtfwtf. sighs.

what have I done so far during Chinese New Year?
the common things that you'll do during the festive season - visiting & gambling.
the kawans had started gambling sessions 3 days before CNY,
it goes on and on for nights till 1 day before university starts.
(10 days! the semangat-ness)
the ones who are born in the year of Rabbit - I must say they are real lucky this year.
no matter what game they gamble in, definitely win a certain sum of money.
where as me (Dragon) keep feeding the Rabbits - ROARR!

call me superstitious but that's one thing I can never deny.
I lost most of my money by feeding MunCheng & thank god I won my capital by playing poker.
the smallest bet RM1 also feed gao gao.
sakit hati betul betul


one of the gambling sessions that we had in Ming Hui's place

on the 5th day of Chinese New Year,
which was last Thursday - it happened to be our monthly monthsary.
our Valentines was postponed to the 18th so we could celebrate altogether - valentines & monthsary.
but sadly, what we planned did not turned out quite well.
one day before our monthsary, mama suddenly said that we are having family dinner & I gotta drop all plans.
oh well, at least I get to go shopping & spend alone time together on that romantic day

then again,
bunny, you still owe me a dinner lo!!
*pfft!
just a reminder to self - in case next year I forgotten what I got for bunny for Valentines.
with the help from Leroy, I somehow made homemade chocolates.
having a chef at home is one advantage ey - can ask for help on how to prepare food

shamefully to say, Leroy did all the work & I helped out a lil' here & there.
still!the thought & effort counts rights?

. . . . .
bunny did not get anything for me because we told each other not to.
best to save up, get a nice & pretty ones for each other for our birthdays.
it's around the corner - yay!


bunny " I'm sure there's someone behind to help you out with it "
piggy " I got a chef at home of course I'll ask for his help right? "
bunny " I figured. or else I won't get to taste this chocolate because without your brother's help - your homemade chocolate sure a failure like how it happened to your fish & chips, haha! "
piggy * glared at bunny with an unpleasant look *

although bunny & I did not get to had romantic dinner on our postponed valentines,
but that night ended with us clubbing with the rest of the kawans at Zouk.
not that bad afterall

. . . . .
I don't know since when it became a ritual for us to club during CNY.
I think it started since 2007 where we had a CNY clubbing at Bar Club.
since then, it goes on & on.

the guys in the kawans group are not a very BIG fan of crubbing,
it's really hard to gather all of em' to crub together.
most of them showed up & it was fun having to crub altogether


2 drama queens & emo queen

thank you Jia Rong for 4 dozens of Illusion my love, Illusion




pictures that me likey

one of my favorite picture together with bunny

I can't believe I am saying this,
I miss my mama papa - faster come home to entertain me but NOT annoy me


okgoodnitewtfwtf.


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »