<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Reunion Dinner

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

listenin to :: Don't Stop Believing - Glee Cast

I have never blogged about my family very own reunion dinner,
thus I am taking this opportunity to show you my mama's dishes (tho is nothing special)
& at the same time keep my blog updated la!

thanks papa for taking the pictures,
or else God knows when I will update this dying blog.



allow me to introduce the dishes

Buddha jump over the wall - 佛跳墙
(the soup that our family gets to minum once a year only)

Broccoli with Mushrooms
(just so you know - the broccoli was overcooked! munched it like a mash potato)


Roasted Pork Belly - Siew Yok!
(my favourite - that explains my size & weight right?)

Steamed Pomfret
according to papa, this is one of mama's famous dish.
(my least favorite dish - took one small lil' bite & that's it!)

as for dessert,
I enjoyed myself by having as many mandarin oranges as I can

both parents will then curse me by saying " later lau sai then you know! "
right, what kind of parents I have wey


till then,
I'll find the time to update again.
actually I have the time in the whole wide world lo!
cause I am blardee jobless, wtfwtf!

(as if ada orang baca, pfft!)


it would be a nice picture,
if only I know how to smile properly.
but cannot make it without makeup la, wtfwtf


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »