<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Glee

Saturday, February 06, 2010

listenin to :: Blah Blah Blah - Kesha ft. 3 oh! 3

having so much time for myself,
I watched a very entertaining TV series during my jobless days.
& it's called Glee


I have been hearing about Glee on the radio but I did not know what is it all about.
until one day bunny came explaining to me & said I might like it.
so happened it was aired on Astro Star World, there goes me checking it out.

Glee is a musical comedy-drama TV series.
very much similar to High School Musical but that's a movie & this is a series.
indeed bunny was right,
the moment I watch it I knew I would go on marathon with it & I did, hah!

. . . . .
I don't know whether you watch it,
but this series gives people inspiration to sing or dance
to shine their talent.
it also give you the oomph to start up your own Glee Club in school or college.
if back then there is such Glee Club happening in Stella Maris,
I would have joined, seriously

sadly, there weren't any interesting clubs then.

there are only 13 episodes for season 1 & I have already finished watching it all.
can't wait for season 2 to be aired

damn, now I don't know what series should I watch to kill time.
any suggestions hunnybunny?

anyhow, I enjoyed this TV series so much that's why am blogging about it.
songs that they mashed up were pretty awesome,
they even sing songs like Rehab, It's My Life, Halo & there all sounded very lively & nice.
I wonder if they have files for people like me to download it


right, I shall end my random entry with pictures of Glee.


till then,
toodles!


Labels:


« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »