Random with Love
Sunday, January 31, 2010
listenin to :: Oh! - SNSD (Girls' Generation)
this would be a very simply done entry to keep my blog updated.
pictures will do the talking of what I've done for the past weeks.
the family & I went on a vacation to Bangkok last Saturday.
it was nothing much but just shop, shop & shop - shop till Leroy & I dropped, wtf!
only few pictures were taken, sighs.
all in all,
I enjoyed myself during the vacation 
this was taken at Chatuchak Market
Leroy & I
taken at a bakery cafe at Robinson Mall.
I didn't expect mama to play around with Leroy, heh 
up next,
Zouk 4play with the loves.
it's been awhile & we need more!!
mind me, Imma party queen, wtfwtf.
last one,
went Phuture with both Leroy & Jason Foo.
for the first time, I bummed at each room for more than 30 minutes.
Leroy enjoyed Barsonic & I enjoyed R&B.
completely different liking, oh well - we still get along 
that's about it.
le sighs,
I have been jobless for 2 months already,
& I still can't look for a god damn job!
FML.
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »