Remain As It Is
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
listenin to :: Bonamana - Super Junior
I have a thought of deleting the blogspot diary and start off with a new domain like WordPress or a website with pretty features.
then I think again,
there's no point for me to delete it because every single thing that I've blogged here were all great memories,
if I were to delete it - I will not remember a thing then (just so you know, I have a slight short term memory)
I definitely have problem trying to recall what have I done back then.
therefore, I shall remain as it is 
the love relationship between bunny & I did not worked out.
due to certain factors, I had made the decision to let go of the relationship.
it was a tough decision to decide, really.
4 years, the ups and downs - we've gone through it altogether.
I'm not sure will you still read the diary from time to time,
but what I want you to know is...
we may not be lovers and
no matter what happens between us - I will always be there for you like how I always been
to make sure you're alright and what not 
hmmm, am running out of words already.
I guess I better get back to my heavy work load - dreadful dreadful 
until then,
toodles! 
lovin' my new nail color, it's OPI Hong Kong Collection for Spring 2010
Dim Sum Plum
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »