MSR! 2010
Sunday, August 01, 2010
listenin to :: DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again - Usher ft. Pitbull
finally, High School Musical My School Rocks! 2010 has come to an end.
I couldn't believe that I have been working for 5 consecutive weekends nonstop,
still standing strong and not taken one medical leave yet.
* am so proud of myself
*
then again, by traveling for 5 weekends nonstop really drained out my energy.
I have taken 2 replacement leaves one was yesterday and another on Monday, 2 days are just not enough.
there are 13 leaves left and I don't know what to do with or keeping it for.
tons of report to be done, how to take leave you tell me?
I even brought work home but I have yet to do anything because yes I am procrastinating.
oh come on, I just got back my precious weekends yet I am required to do work at home, how saddening.
well oh well, what to do? 
all in all,
the outcome of the project was good,
thou there was minor hiccups here and there but we've managed it pretty well.
of course, through this project I've gained different experience and there are so much more for me to learn from.
I still feel like a noobie in certain responsibilities that has been given to me,
but I believe I am able to handle it, I guess? 
on the happier note,
I had my performance appraisal on Thursday with both of my superiors.
I suppose everything went well thou Joanne said I can improve my work capability in certain ways.
totally agreed with her and yyeeaapp I am now a confirmed staff already - no longer on probation.
*tee-hee-hee! feeling proud of myself again
*
& sadly to say, I am still figuring it out whether I like working in the events industry.
I'm not sure whether am I suppose to share this with my superiors which I did,
but both of them are understanding enough to know where I am coming from.
then again - long journey ahead, so much time for me to figure it out 
allow me to share with you few pictures that has been taken during the project.
most of the pictures are all uploaded on Facebook already, efficient much? 
this was taken @ Malacca International Trade Centre
& yyeeaapp, the lesbie came along to helped me out with registration matters
we both love Zac Efron, wtfwtf!
this was taken @ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
both of them are my superiors, Joanne & Adrian
the crowd on the last day of the project @ Putrajaya Convention Centre.
the audition hall was filled with parents, teachers & supporters
myself with Sharpay Evan's wannabes.
these fabulous girls are from Convent Bukit Nanas Primary School.
noticed the wig? that wig itself already cost their parents 200 bucks, crazy can?!
one of the picture that I pasted on my working desk
the lady in the middle is the 2nd boss of my company and she's Li Ling
everyone definitely looked happy because we do not have to work on weekends anymore
from left to right would be:
Li Ling, Adrian, myself, Rufina and Joanne
High School Musical My School Rocks! 2010 crew members
it was a great event & all hard work & effort paid off - definitely worth it 
apart from having tons of report to be done, I do not have any project on hand yet.
good & bad in certain ways.
one of it was, I am so used to going home around 8/10pm where as now I get to go home around 6-ish.
a new off work timing that I need to get use to, hah!
& this week, I have been partying from Thursday - Saturday.
3 days in a row, same club but different room - semangat betul betul.
I presume sooner or later I'd be tired with the clubbing scene - same clubbing songs & dancing spot.
MEHHH!
Darren back home for a short trip
& yyeeaap been partying 3 nights together-gether, madness! 
myself with Cheryl Yab
the best dancing kaki I've ever met, Joan.
real hardcore, dance from 1 am - 3 am nonstop!
I guess that's all for now.
will try to keep this blog as update as possible - I try to
toodles!
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »