Off Day Became Work Day
Monday, August 02, 2010
listenin to :: Ready for The Weekend - Calvin Harris
just when I thought I am tough & strong of not falling sick for working for the past 5 weekends,
damn right I was wrong.
starting to have a slight sore throat, cough, flu and also been inhaling a lot on my inhaler 
awww man, this is bad
I guess I ain't that healthy after-all, big size with weak body immune systems.
as I have mentioned in my previous entry,
I took Monday off so that I can company Darren.
what's worse was my off day became work day,
I've wasted my replacement leave - might as well cancel it off and report back in office.
really can't wait to get rid of the reports on hand, is killing me!
I've just been told that my team will be having another project end of the month,
something gotta do with a new teenage series on Disney Channel.
oh well, I'm sure I will get to know more details once I start work tomorrow.
Kahkit & myself, taken @ Phuture, Zouk
welcome home mate!
loving this picture, cantik betul 
______________________________________________________________________________

Calvin Harris will be spinning on this coming Wednesday @ Zouk Club KL.
the kawan-kawan might gather around & attend the event together-gether, let's hope everyone shows up
the moment I got Alvin's SMS asking to go this event I was like who on earth is Calvin Harris?!
I know most of you probably know who he is but sadly I don't
his name sure does sound familiar but I had no idea to what type of song he spins to.
since you can search almost everything on Youtube, there I go dig up for Calvin's Harris music video.
to my surprise, I've heard couple of his songs from club but just didn't know it was Calvin Harris's.good song with rhythm and beats,
& that's when I replied Alvin by saying " let's party this Wednesday
"
sure am looking forward to this Wednesday,
it's PARTAY time
« Previous Entires
Newer Entries »