<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19970506?origin\x3dhttp://ji-memoir.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Yours Truly ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

piscean; party doll; playful; hopeless romantic; has a hysterical laughter; fetish for navy color; can't live without music; ice-cream lover & shopping has always been her hobby ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits

This Moring Dreams @ Blogskin made by Marina* ; (also sovintagerock). Please don't remove this lines.
Other Credits: [a] [b] [c] [d] [e] [f] [g] [h]

Calvin Harris | o4.o8.1o

Sunday, August 08, 2010

listenin to :: The Boy Who Murdered Love - Diana Vickers

just when you have all day at home with nothing to do,
you tend to plan/think of something for yourself to do or what to buy on the next purchase list.
I have came up with a few and that leads to spending more & more money, great la

somehow I find installment plans offered by retail shops actually quite convenient to consumers ey?
12/24 months free interest installment plan, pretty good deal ey?
that's when I came up with few things to buy on my purchase list, woohoo!

then again, it is still in planning process - don't wanna rush into things

I've came across this website which customize BlackBerry casing.
pretty casing designs which I feel damn tempted to customize my own phone too!

nowadays most people are carrying either BlackBerry or Iphone and I want my casing to be different from others.
not sure the price offer by the owner worth the purchase, gotta survey around first.

enough on spending topic already,
let's get back on the main subject of this entry


the main focus of the event: Calvin Harris
very, very tall in person and thin too!


Align Center
Alvin & Daniel

myself, Jia Chian & Syee

it was my first time attending such spinning event & I gotta say, the music was good
the crowd was so-so as it was filled with foreigners and instead of them dancing,
they were raising their hand trying to reach Calvin Harris at the DJ console - not much of a dancing crowd ey.
apart from that, the dance floor was sardine packed with sweaty & sticky body.
although there was only myself, Jia Chian, Syee, Daniel and Alvin but all of us got to enjoyed ourselves


alrighty, updates are done.
gotta sleep early as there will be a morning meeting tomorrow.
new project coming up!



« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »